WH 75 Big Sandy 68 Final/Friday

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said it before, and now I'll say it again...look no further for your "Coach of the Year"...Coach Kent Fuller deserves the trophy!  I have never met a coach who showed so much heart, so much class, so much integrity, and so much love as this man does.  If you've never had the blessing of meeting him, count it a loss.  Of course, there is a reason he is all of those things, and that is what makes him extra special as well...he doesn't mind sharing why he is so different.  "The Light" truly shines in this man... on and off the court!  Way to go Coach, and way to go Oilers.  WH is blessed to have such a great team and a great coach to support.  I would also like to recommend a player of the week...Jared Tomlinson played one of his best games last night!  I am so proud of you ALL!!!

Is this Coach Fuller's wife or Jared Tomlinson's Mom???!!  JEEZ!!!  We get it.........Good luck Oilers!

Guest allsportsfan

Flopped, you flopped.

Not Fuller's wife, they are humble people.

Not JT's mom. Although I am sure she agrees he should get it.

You should know somethings before you speak.

This is  just an avid fan that realizes how much Coach Fuller has done for  this team and this school.

Fan4all doesn't even have kid playin' and there was nothing wrong with the post, so leave it alone man.

You have your opinion and so does everyone else, along with the right to post it. 

Well I would like to say Congrats to Coach Fuller and the Oilers, what a game, sure felt like March Madness in the Gym firday night. This is what it will take, as the playoffs begin,lets leave everything on the court, one game at a time.Great Team effort. Senior leadership showed tonight. Way to step it up!!! and lets not forget the Soph. #5, he also comes to play every night. It was truly an honor to see the sixth man/woman (fans) get so involved and loud just like coach Fuller spoke about, and as I sat across from the WH bench, I would have to say I saw coach get a little fired up a few times, what a great atmosphere, lot of fun.

Good Luck Sam and the Bobcats lets beat Big Sandy.

1 GOAL  12 STRONG -----13 REALLY SHOWED FRIDAY NIGHT...

I really enjoyed all those #3s waving through the air, college atmosphere BABYYY, as Dickie V would say.........

Geart Class Big Sandy

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder