Kountze vs kirbyville

Here's what I do know Ryder Lognion will be on the bump for Kountze and has been tested by Hallettsville...10K's and 1 hit no runs score in 7 innings and backing him up as closer is Austin Marshall, a hard throwing lefty who has been pitching extremely well. I hope that Kirbyville throws Gore and if needed uses their #1 closer. That way we truely have apples to apples and both teams put it all out on the table. Kountze features a team that is anchored by 2 four year letterman, 7 returning letterman plus every player in our 9 man starting line-up this year with the exception of 2 had a starting roll in last years line-up depending on pitching rotation and those 2 players are an outfielder and a pitcher / utility guy "who should have been and would have been on Varsity" but due to an eligibility issue could not. As far as players lost...Kountze has the depth to absorb it and move on. I don't know a great deal
About Kirbyville other than a few of their returners...May the better team win! IMO it will come down to making the plays...NO ERRORS...and hitting very good pitching.

I don't think the hitting will be the key to this one. Fielding will be the key to this win. I would like to see the "experts" who picked Kirbyville first and Kountze second. No disrespect to these so called experts but Buna is always in the mix and Warren has a pretty solid club again this year as well. Kountze won a district last year that wasn't real strong.Is this game going to Monday or Tuesday and where??

I don't think the hitting will be the key to this one. Fielding will be the key to this win. I would like to see the "experts" who picked Kirbyville first and Kountze second. No disrespect to these so called experts but Buna is always in the mix and Warren has a pretty solid club again this year as well. Kountze won a district last year that wasn't real strong.Is this game going to Monday or Tuesday and where??

Oh I think Buna is in the conversation not sure on Warren yet or EC...don't know if the game has been rescheduled or moved yet! Will pass along if I get the 411