obama Surrenders To iran...

smitty

The left has been in a hissy fit over an iran/obama anti-agreement letter the GOP sent to iran.  You know, that they shouldn't be getting involved in foreign policy.  But John Bolton, former UN Ambassador, has a different take on it. 

http://therightscoop.com/bolton-forget-gop-letter-we-should-be-talking-about-how-obamas-iran-deal-is-an-act-of-surrender/

SKINS, do you know anything about Neville Chamberlain? If not, do some research and get back with us on your findings.

Once again, Iran is not invading anyone, or looking to invade. They are just looking to join the REST of the world as a nuclear nation.

Also, Iran is backed by Russia. Are we going to sink Russian Ships delivering material for nuclear power plants?

http://theminorityreportblog.com/2015/03/12/video-michelle-obama-says-that-iranian-new-year-nowruz-part-of-american-tradition/

To all the lefties out there in their right minds who watched this video, please explain any significance to anything she said. Who in the heck celebrates the Iranian New Year. Do you? Why should she celebrate it?

There will be no response to my post. Maybe that's a good thing.

To all the lefties out there in their right minds who watched this video, please explain any significance to anything she said. Who in the heck celebrates the Iranian New Year. Do you? Why should she celebrate it?

There will be no response to my post. Maybe that's a good thing.

I do, but that's because of my job.