Chireno over West Sabine

Chireno defeated West Sabine 80-66, after trailing 27-41 at the half Chireno went on a 36-10 run in the 3rd quarter

Chireno: Caleb Jackson- 30 points

Jacob Jackson- 7 points, 15 assist

Joe White- 11 points, 12 rebounds

Justin Brook- 10 points 11 rebounds

West Sabine: Co. Brown- 17 points

#21 Ca. Brown, 24 Parks, & 44 Jones- 13 points

will get their names later

Hey Owl 24.. Ya'll turned it on last night.. You did a good job. The second half run really knocked the Tigers out of their game.

Don't think that i have ever seen the "big MO" change so fast.....

Coach Jackson get's an Oscar for his tactics of intimidating the ref's. ::)

Thought i had seen the worst ref'd game before, but last night'S 2ND half takes the cake.......

WS needed a wake up call and i hope that last night will get them on the right path...

Good Luck and represent the district into the playoffs, cause i know that our district is a lot stronger than people give us credit....

WS 8-1

CH  7-2

B    7-2

1st place is up for grabs still, west Sabine is in first with a record of 8-1, and Broaddus and Chireno r 7-2. It all depends on who wins when Broaddus faces West Sabine next friday to determine we is 1st. If Chireno wins the rest of their games and Broaddus beats west Sabine then both teams win the rest of their games then there would be a 3 way tie for 1st. But if West Sabine wins then they would secure 1st place and Broaddus would be in 3rd if all three teams win the rest of their games.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83