Jasper 69 WOS 59 Final/Tuesday

I'm sorry to say but WOS was very overrated this year and they are not the same team from last year. I seen WOS play a couple of times last year and thought they were going to be outstanding this year. What happen to the kid i think his number was 12 he wasn't a senior last year at least I don't think he was and that number 30 too?

its funny how everyone is so worried about what happens to wos.  its like everyone has to get their shots in at us during all the other athletic seasons other than football.  so we're overrated in basketball, big deal.  win or lose the Mustangs will be just fine.  actually, the attention is appreciated.  so to everyone that is worried about whats happening at wos, thanks. :)

WOS fans -- you've just gotta live with some ribbing right now.  Your guys made it to Austin last year, and they were a big favorite to make a return trip (which still isn't out of the question, by the way).  Of course there are going to be those who are happy to remind you of your slip-ups.

Other folks -- You might be taking a little too much delight in the Mustangs' apparent underachievement.  As I've said before, it's all about getting hot at the right time, and if WO-S gets into the playoffs, there's no telling what could happen.  Experience is a big factor when it comes to postseason play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami