Why obama And The Left Hates Israel And BiBi...

smitty

Interesting article.  From the article: "...at the core, the left hates Netanyahu because just as Israel is a nation-state in a post-national world, Bibi is a modern man in a post-modern era.

obama is a post-modern man. The post-modern man does not take positions; he seeks perspective. The post-modern man does not defend his interests, or his values; he stands apart from them and seeks others willing to do the same. The post-modern man is not angry, and indeed does not show emotion, because emotion requires commitment, and that means having positions, interests, and values, all of which make it harder to reinvent oneself and pretend to transform the world.

Netanyahu is a modern man. He has beliefs and goals, desires and flaws. He has bled and he has shed blood. He gets angry, and he also tells jokes (often bad ones). He has waged war and he has also made peace. He counted shekels as, arguably, the best finance minister in Israel’s history. He traded away land as, arguably, the worst negotiator in Israel’s history. Yet at his best or worst, he cares about history, refers to history, uses past experiences to guide future choices in a rational way.

Modern man and post-modern man have a common enemy in medieval man–the creature who beheads prisoners with a blunt blade, and burns churches, and murders women and children, and then broadcasts his brutality, not just to frighten his enemies but to advertise his strength and glorify what he imagines is his god."

The problem is is that one realizes the dangers of the medieval creatures and the other doesn't!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/01/30/blue-state-blues-why-the-left-hates-bibi-the-modern-man/

Obama hates Netanyahu because is likely likely to start the next big war.

Obama is against war and Netanyahu is provoking war with Syria and Iran. I love Israels "We don't give a dam" attitude, but its everything Obama is against. Israel has been walking a very thin line with an Illegal bombing campaing, one that is very likely going to ignite WW3.

But that being said, Israel is essential doing the United State's dirty work. We fund their military, they take out Iran's shipping lines.

That being said, what Israel is doing is going to cause serious backlash eventually, and we will be pulled into the fight.

Obama hates Netanyahu because is likely likely to start the next big war.

Obama is against war and Netanyahu is provoking war with Syria and Iran. I love Israels "We don't give a dam" attitude, but its everything Obama is against. Israel has been walking a very thin line with an Illegal bombing campaing, one that is very likely going to ignite WW3.

But that being said, Israel is essential doing the United State's dirty work. We fund their military, they take out Iran's shipping lines.

That being said, what Israel is doing is going to cause serious backlash eventually, and we will be pulled into the fight.

Skin, one question:  If Canada was lobbing missiles into Minnesota and you lived there, which approach would you want to solve it?  obama's or Netanyahu's?  Essentially this is what goes in Israel.

Skin, one question: If Canada was lobbing missiles into Minnesota and you lived there, which approach would you want to solve it? obama's or Netanyahu's? Essentially this is what goes in Israel.

Syria's SAM site are launching missiles into Israel? Sudan is launching missiles at Israel?

I'm not talking about Gaza or the Golan heights, Israel is conducting a bunch of illegal premedative strikes. I already said I like them, but they are going to cause trouble.

77, remember, obama wrote a book "Dreams Of My Father."  His father was a muslim communist.  You know his father was an anti-Semite.  obama's actions are pretty much in line with his father's.