*Player of The Week for March 13-18*

Nederland ace threw a complete game 1-hitter with 8 strikeouts in a 7-0 win vs Beaumont Central

Nederland's Beau Helmke pitched a complete game with 7 strikeout and allowed no earned runs in the 4-1 win vs Beaumont Ozen

In two games vs Ozen and Central Chris Laird had 2 triples and 2 doubles in the lead-off spot for Nederland (not sure how many RBIs)

Seems like Ferguson from Westbrook had two good games this week against some stiff competition...what were the stats on him MIF?

I seen the Ferguson kid play against Kingwood and he had the best at bats against quality pitching in the WB line-up. I believe he was 3 for 4.

He was unlucky early in the game, as he was really on their pitcher when the bat was taken out of his hand with a caught stealing.

Although he went 0-2 against LC-M. Darby Chilek (Lumberton's CF) was 3-5 with 2 doubles 3 runs scored 3 Rbi's and 4 SB this week. If anyone was at either LCM or Vidor's game. You would have seen about 4-5 great catches he had out there in CF. The boy can really go and get them.

Vote goes to Landon Womack LCM

Womack: Came in for 5 innings behind Ehlert and shut out Lumberton for a combo no-hitter, Best junk pitcher I've seen. Helping himself with a Walk Off Home Run to end the game under the 10 run rule.

Stats for week: .500 HR,DB and 5 Inning No-Hitter to Close out the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01