how strong was your jv program this year

skipper

it will be at dayton gym. Should be fun for the kids. You should come check it out if Crosby has some kids competing. The 181lb class is the one of particular interest to me but I hope all the kids do great. We have a junior dlineman that will put up similar numbers to your dlineman not sure if he is on that level yet but very well could be. As for the slot receiver I'm not sure what he weighs but that's impressive. I do know we have some very strong sophmores and juniors. Shaq is a very strong kid in the 181 class.

it will be at dayton gym. Should be fun for the kids. You should come check it out if Crosby has some kids competing. The 181lb class is the one of particular interest to me but I hope all the kids do great. We have a junior dlineman that will put up similar numbers to your dlineman not sure if he is on that level yet but very well could be. As for the slot receiver I'm not sure what he weighs but that's impressive. I do know we have some very strong sophmores and juniors. Shaq is a very strong kid in the 181 class.

Vernon Allen was the slot receiver who squatted 660 back in August when the kids maxed before the season. He should total around 1500 or more and is probably the odds on favorite to win the 181lb state title. Not sure if Vernon is coming but Opi, which is the big kid, should be there and total 1700+. I'll be there if I'm not working.