Feb. 2nd WH vs. Big Sandy Predictions?

Guest SETXsports.comNews

If the Oilers get through Highisland Tues. without injury, I think this will be a great contest. I am really looking forward to Friday night. I hope everyone from BS is healthy. With the Oilers 6th man,(Great Fans)- I will give the edge to WH by 4, in a close one. And to go along with Mr. Reality, if WH pulls the upset, I think Coach Fuller should be up for coach of the year, although BS coahes are good. The only reason I mention upset is, BS is undefeated in District, and won in the head-to-head comp.But I would like to see WH pull the upset.

AS THE MOTTO GOES:

I believe that this will be one of the best games of the season if both teams are healthy and ready to play. I have to agree that this will be one of those fourth quarter games. West Hardin has to play a harder fourth quarter in order for them to take the victory over the number one team in the district. Good Luck to both teams. Go Oilers!!! Play smart and play hard.

Remember 1 goal 12 strong

I don't think that this is going to be a shut-out game.  I think it will close to the last few minutes, but with the right attitude and determination, WH could win by 5.  I liken this game to the WH- Goodrich game in the tourny this year...a nail-biter!  And, regardless of win or lose, Coach Fuller should win coach of the year!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder