Braxton Miller to Texas?

king

I say they should just try and find a QB that fits the pro-style they are installing. As well as some road graders up front.
I would think that theyd be able to bring in one of the top pro-style QBs in the country with the auspice that he would be a top draft pick after a few years under Watson and leading UT back into national prominence.

I think he is as good as gone...think about it...is OSU gonna risk benching Barrett, who just set a B1G record for TDs, in favor of a guy coming off a throwing shoulder surgery for 1 year only to return to the Barrett? I think Oregon is the obvious front runner...Auburn is my dark horse

That was a pretty serious lower leg injury Barrett suffered. What are the odds that he's not ready for next season? If he's ready, will he be the same player?

Miller may be gone, but it's not to Texas.

That was a pretty serious lower leg injury Barrett suffered. What are the odds that he's not ready for next season? If he's ready, will he be the same player?

Miller may be gone, but it's not to Texas.

Everything I've seen said they expect him be back (probably in a limited role to be safe) by spring practices.