28.Mason Fisher-Barbers Hill

29.Terrance Jones-Silsbee

30.Kheeston Randall-Kelly

31.Jarred Williamson-Vidor

32.Daniel Marsh Jr.-Hardin

33.Shannon Robinson-Silsbee

34.Roman Antoine-West Brook

35.Paul Simms-Warren

Others to watch out for: CJ Champine (LCM), Trey Burrell (Hardin Jefferson), Michael Palermo (PNG), Dallas Bean (LCM), Chad Simms (Vidor), Chris Hammonds (Nederland), Torre Henry (Kelly), Fred Boykins (Kountze), Kenny Granger (Warren)

NOĀ  ? ALL THE PLAYERS ON THIS LIST ARE GREAT PLAYERS, SO NO ONE TAKE IT THAT I AM DOWNING ANY PLAYER. BUT THE LIST IS A JOKE, AND A BIG ONE AT THAT. I AM NOT SAYING THIS BECAUSE I THINK SOMEONE FROM MY SONS TEAM SHOULD BE ON THERE. BUT FOR EXAMPLE EAST CHAMBERS BEAT KOUNZTE, KOUNTZE HAS THREE ON LIST EC HAS ONE , BOY HE MUST BE GREAT. IF YOU INCLUDE THE PLAYERS TO WATCH SECTION THERE ARE 41 PLAYERS ON LIST, FROM 18 SCHOOLS. 1 WITH 4, 5 WITH 3, 9 WITH 2, AND 3 WITH 1. I UNDERSTAND THIS IS AN OPINION BUT TO HAVE AN OPINION ABOUT BEST PLAYERS IN SETX SHOULDNT YOU HAVE SEEN ALL PLAYERS IN SETX? MAYBE LIST SHOULD BE BEST I'VE SEEN. AND I WANDER IF YOU HAVE SEEN ALL THESE. LIKE YOURS THIS IS JUST MY OPINION.

Good list and yes everyone has their own opinion, but I have a question.Ā  In your first list you had Matt Pace from Kelly at 22.Ā  In this list he is in the others section.Ā  He has played very well all year for Kelly.Ā  He has been their most consistent player all year.Ā  In some games he doesn't score a lot of points, but he always plays great defense with 6-8 steals and 7-9 assists.Ā  He is being forced to play the point a lot more than earlier in the season, so his scoring numbers have gone down some, but I think he is still the most important player on that team.

Guest allsportsfan

Mr. Reality, you may be right about a couple of the HD players.

Point guard and #3 I think if I am remembering right. They could be in the second half of the list.

Neat to know there are a lot of good players out there.Ā  Ā 

i know everyone is mad about all the Kountze players on there... 3 of their starters are in the top ten and one of the others is in the Players to watch section... but all of their players have lots of talent... i also think that their other starter Devon (i forget his last name i think its Braye or something like that) could maybe even be on the players to watch for... 6'3" freshmen he is dunking and has good shot Percentage... very good player... watch out for him in the future...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami