Anahuac Panthers at Minute Maid

GCMproud

My good friend Coach Roecker' Panthers will open up there season at Minute Maid Park this year Feb. 24th @ 5pm. It is an amazing opportunity but now they are require to sell an a certain amount of tickets. He just tweeted this out and I figured I would post it on here for him if anyone out there is looking for gift ideas or to support some kids.

Anahuac baseball team will be selling astros tickets, please contact Coach Roecker ([email protected]) for details. #greatxmaspresents

• 2 weeks later...

a school has to put up a lot of money...like almost $10,000.00 to play one game...wow...that money could really improve y'all's facility???

I don't think that is how this works. This game is more like a fundraiser for each school. They just have to sell a certain amount of tickets. From what I've heard, it's a really good deal.

a school has to put up a lot of money...like almost $10,000.00 to play one game...wow...that money could really improve y'all's facility???

from what i heard each school has to purchase a certain number of tickets up front at a set price.

what that school does with those tickets are up to them.

i believe last year each school sold the tickets and turned a profit from the ticket sales. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...