Brenham vs Crosby Prediction Thread

I was surprised Brenham gave up 42 to Elgin. Crosby probably will be favored, but it's tough to bet against Brenham as they usually find a way to win in the playoffs.

Our defense isn't what they usually are but we're good on offense and far from a one trick pony. Mark my words, if you stack the box to stop Patterson, which eventually, you'll have to do, you'll see Hill connecting with Jaquay Cross. Cross wins a lot of jump balls. Just need to limit the turn overs and act like we've been here before. (Which we have ;) ) Our defense is gonna have to play their best and come up with a few stops. (Maybe suit Malcom Brown up again)

I think if Crosby does as good a job on Patterson as Elgin did they'll win. I have faith that our defense is a little better on the back end than Elgin's is and won't give up that many big plays in the passing game. On the other hand, Brenham's defense allowed almost 300 yards passing which is a plus for the Cougars. Elgin helped Brenham with 3 turnovers also. IMO if Crosby's defense plays like it did against PLC the Cougars win. I think the winner of this one plays Cedar Park for a chance to go to Jerry World.

Just my opinion neither one of these teams beats cedar park but I have been wrong before

could be right but I would sure like my team to be in the position to make CP prove it. One thing Brenham and Crosby both have is really good coaches. West for Brenham could pull a rabbit out of his hat and Crosbys coach is 4-1 this year in games decided by 7pts or less which tells me he usually makes the right play calls. I do think the winner of this game would be the favorite to win the region but never any guarantees come playoff time. I will say that neither coach will probably beat theirselves it will take a great game plan by an opposing coach to beat them.

Not jumpin the gun on a matchup yet but don't hold your breath on CP beating Sharyland!! Has anyone seen them play?? Defense is lights out. CP won't put up 54 total avg against them. Now back to the thread topic how's Elgin's defense??

You right, cant believe they did what they did to Calallen.