Richmond George Ranch 35 Kingwood Park 14/Final

WOSgrad

Senior laden team this year at GRHS.

Give credit to Kingwood Park defense stopping GRHS about 3 times on 4th down in scoring range, or else the score would have been worse.

Haven't seen the stats, but I believe GRHS had well over 500 yards of offense.  At half Kingwood Park had less than 50 yards of offense.

Kind of cool tonight...  My boss asked me...  "Why don't I get any pictures with the "ALWAYS BELIEVE" sign?"  BAM!  Got a picture of my principal holding the ALWAYS BELIEVE sign.  Fans are starting to yell out ALWAYS BELIEVE to me.  Just amazing that of all the schools I could have been in when I relocated from Dayton, that I end up at GRHS.  A state title game is within grasp of this team, if they just keep BELIEVING.

This is just ONE of the just amazing athletes I get to video at GRHS.  Darius Anderson (Junior).  He is "AJ Dugat" like...

This is an example of his running skill....  The kid is AMAZING...  Never seen anyone who just cuts back through the field, if he gets through the first wave, he is likely GONE.  The QB Timon Nolan, and #5 Xavian Marks are an amazing #2 and #3 punch.  Any three of those guys can take the ball to the house.

http://youtu.be/U3ESNAJ0xVc

This is the George Ranch Athletic Booster Club YouTube site...  Miss all of you guys in deep SETX.  Good luck to WOS and Crosby in their continuing football season.  Hopefully I will get to video my second State Title game this year.  GRHS has the pieces of the puzzle to make it, if they can just BELIEVE!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthfnnL3RbR2T5anCrgBOxg