Global Warming!

smitty

If this warming trend is man made. should we do something to try and stop it?

there's been 3 warming trends ...3 ice ages. .. if those trends had not occurred we'd still be in the first ice age and we wouldn't be having this conversation. .. it's God made. ... with that said. .. can anyone tell me how it was said the world would be destroyed. .. this time

So, why are the glaciers so much smaller in the last 10 years? Is it warmer or not?

why do people who believe in modern day global warming not recognize there's been 3 "warming" stages.... And no humans in the first 2.....Not to mention artic sea ice is growing. .. Not skrinking

why do people who believe in modern day global warming not recognize there's been 3 "warming" stages.... And no humans in the first 2.....Not to mention artic sea ice is growing. .. Not skrinking

I recognize that the earth has been warmer in the past.  Why do you ignore the glaciers?  Again, is the earth warmer than it was 80 years ago?

I recognize that the earth has been warmer in the past. Why do you ignore the glaciers? Again, is the earth warmer than it was 80 years ago?

the question should be. .. is it any warmer now than at the peak of the other warming trends...

what about the glaciers. .. they melted during other "global warmings".... why do you ignore the increase of artic sea ice