To the Port Neches-Groves Indians

If we hire a Defensive Cord we might have a good team next year. If you want your team to only have a 50 yrd field play us. We'll spot you 50 yrds every kick off.

I have to say that was the most shocking part of the game. I felt like everytime PNG scored they were content with Dayton started their next possession on or around the 50. Your qb and receivers will be scarey good next year. Freakin receivers look like college kids and qb looks like a lb with a great arm. PNG has a bright future.

I have to say that was the most shocking part of the game. I felt like everytime PNG scored they were content with Dayton started their next possession on or around the 50. Your qb and receivers will be scarey good next year. Freakin receivers look like college kids and qb looks like a lb with a great arm. PNG has a bright future.

Agree w/every comment said here but you pick your poison sometimes like LCM/Brenham found out among others Dayt is a big time threat to take it to the house on kick-offs as well as you saw Keener take a punt back for td

Congratulations Indians on a great season. Give you guys a lot of heck (but it's actually a lot of respect). Looking forward to seeing y'all next year in the Boneyard. Should be a really good football game with as much as both of us have coming back.

Looking foward to the game as well  I think Vidor will grow leaps and bounds for next season!!!!!

Looking foward to the game as well  I think Vidor will grow leaps and bounds for next season!

And possibly our best WR had been out since week 3. Big kid 6'3" 215. He and the QB been playing pitch and catch together for past several years.

I would like to see us get bigger up front on D. Valentine has some bulk and Langston is tall, but we need some beefeaters inside (260+ers). I'd be interested to see Morris at ILB with Rembert. Speedy Aniboli outside.

Gonna miss Walker, Murdock and Hughes on D. Leadership at its best.

i always hate seeing kids go some of which you have watched since jr high. I guess that's what makes high school football special. I swear even when dayton wins a playoff game I sit and can't help but feel sorry for the seniors that have suited up for the last time. I always tell my kids enjoy this while you can because it will be gone before you know it.

And possibly our best WR had been out since week 3. Big kid 6'3" 215. He and the QB been playing pitch and catch together for past several years.

I would like to see us get bigger up front on D. Valentine has some bulk and Langston is tall, but we need some beefeaters inside (260+ers). I'd be interested to see Morris at ILB with Rembert. Speedy Aniboli outside.

I've been saying that about Morris for the past month. He is only a Soph and is built like a ILB. Also agree on the size, very small front line on both sides of the ball this year.

Hey teams are up and teams are down. We been down a bit but I bet it does not last long. I am still here when we are down. I have seen many many braggerts and trash talkers on here who disappear as soon as they have a down season. Were will  you be when your teams well runs dry?????

Hey teams are up and teams are down. We been down a bit but I bet it does not last long. I am still here when we are down. I have seen many many braggerts and trash talkers on here who disappear as soon as they have a down season. Were will you be when your teams well runs dry?????

He'll probably be here a while then, at least for the next five or six years looking at what Crosby has coming through the pipe. Expect the Cougars to run their current playoff streak from the 10 years it's at now to at least 15 or 16 before the question even arises about being down. That's with coaching being the constant of course. A new school built for twice the current capacity, athletic facilities improvements that could attract even more athletes combined with a steadily rising enrollment? Code Red might be making noise until my kindergartener graduates.

In other words, the well has plenty of oil in it.

He'll probably be here a while then, at least for the next five or six years looking at what Crosby has coming through the pipe. Expect the Cougars to run their current playoff streak from the 10 years it's at now to at least 15 or 16 before the question even arises about being down. That's with coaching being the constant of course. A new school built for twice the current capacity, athletic facilities improvements that could attract even more athletes combined with a steadily rising enrollment? Code Red might be making noise until my kindergartener graduates.

In other words, the well has plenty of oil in it.

Well... lets see if the cougars can make it out of the 2nd round of the playoffs.  Seems like "the well" is always full up to the playoffs - only to be drained dry unexpectedly. 

Well... lets see if the cougars can make it out of the 2nd round of the playoffs. Seems like "the well" is always full up to the playoffs - only to be drained dry unexpectedly.

Why u still bumpin your gums about football. Shouldn't you be on a basketball site or better yet with the California reference a liberal talk show debate with Bill Maher!!🐴🐴🐴