West Beaumont vs Vidor Black, Flag

AshlyHasBeen

So if you get beat "fairly" as you seem to think it was... I'm assuming you also agree with your team and coaches calling our boys losers after the game... That was one game, remember, we both actually have the same record... And when we won the division championship ours respectfully shook hands and said good game... It's an all around education for these young boys, play by the rules, be good sports and respect the other team no matter what... Didn't see that from the other side but if you feel good about the outcome I'm happy for you

So if you get beat "fairly" as you seem to think it was... I'm assuming you also agree with your team and coaches calling our boys losers after the game... That was one game, remember, we both actually have the same record... And when we won the division championship ours respectfully shook hands and said good game... It's an all around education for these young boys, play by the rules, be good sports and respect the other team no matter what... Didn't see that from the other side but if you feel good about the outcome I'm happy for you

Your telling me a coach called a 5-6 year old kid a loser? I doubt that very seriously. Record really does not matter. Super bowl champs is what matters. Great season though

i doubt any coach from BMT called any of the Vidor kids losers, what I did see was the Vidor coach on the field acting like a complete idiot throwing his hat and screaming. i believe this is the same coach that had to be pulled off to the side and told to calm down. Sounds like to me your reaching for a story to brag about at work that your kid won a Superbowl, how about bragging his team was good enough to reach it and will work hard getting ready for next year..

Well I know for a fact at the playoffs prior to the superbowl there were already parents from bulldogs making disrespectful comments about our team and they were standing right behind me. Coaches were heard making the loser comments along with their players
and that's actually what upset our kids more than anything was being called losers by the other team... And I really don't want to talk about the coach from the beaumont team on our sideline who stated how he was embarrassed to be part of that organization because of the way they were playing. I'm sorry that I have stated facts on here about what rules weren't followed and it comes down to stuff like this.

Pattarozzi stop with the whining. First you had a problem as to where the game was going to be played and now you are crying about the manner in which it was played. Your team had a great season but you got beat. Move on. I'm quite sure that there were adults and maybe kids on each side that acted inappropriately during and after this game. All this whining and crying is doing is making your team as a whole and your league look bad. You had a great season, stop tarnishing it!

Well I know for a fact at the playoffs prior to the superbowl there were already parents from bulldogs making disrespectful comments about our team and they were standing right behind me. Coaches were heard making the loser comments along with their players
and that's actually what upset our kids more than anything was being called losers by the other team... And I really don't want to talk about the coach from the beaumont team on our sideline who stated how he was embarrassed to be part of that organization because of the way they were playing. I'm sorry that I have stated facts on here about what rules weren't followed and it comes down to stuff like this.

You can always jump ship to another league, like VPATH said you guys had a great year and should be proud. At the end of the day your team got beat and it falls on the coaches shoulders to get their team ready. So next year do a better job of getting your kids prepared plain and simple.

I can vouch as I was on the sidelines for the vidor team the coach from kelly that was watching our mprs would actually tell the refs how they were cheating and how embarrassed he was. What's plan ad simple is if that red wouldn't have called back a touchdown that bmt knows was legit they would have lost plain and simple. But it'd whatever our boys know they are great and do not have to cheat or be disrespectful to win.

So what should happen? Should Bmt give you their trophies? Are you accusing the refs of cheating?
Are you implying that Beaumont somehow cheated? Or were they just bad sports?
Welcome to youth sports..... Bad calls are part of the game. Baseball, football, soccer , basketball - you name it. It happens on every level. Thats life.... Play your game and don't leave it in the refs hands.

Sounds like sour grapes. Don't make excuses ..... You should be proud of your kids for a great season.

Apparently many of you can't seem to understand the posts on here... Never once have we stated that we are not proud of our boys or coaches for what they have done.. They worked hard all season in all types of weather conditions just like the other teams have. We are not accusing refs or the other team of cheating. What happened was a ref inadvertantly blew his whistle on a play that would have resulted in a touchdown. What should have happened, an official time out should have been called to discuss the issue rather than allowing 4 mins to run off the clock, and by the rules, the Vidor coach had the option to have the ball placed where it was at the time the whistle was blown which would have resulted in a first down, or to replay the down from the original spot. This is not what happened, the ball was placed at the original spot. All we are stating is the rules were not followed which did result in a game changing event... No one knows what would or would not have happened if the ball was spotted at the point when the whistle was blown. And yes, we all know that it's just little League, and they are just 5 and 6, but we also know how important it was for these kids no matter what age... I'm sorry if you don't have a child playing at this level and think it's a waste of time, we do not. We are not asking for anyone to give up any trophies or anything like that. The beaumont boys played hard for it as well and I am sure worked as hard as the rest too. We just didn't like the way things happened because rules weren't followed whether it was intentional or not. That's all

Yeah those refs, coaches, and players represented beaumont as just how we know em. Ungrateful, spoiled, undisciplined, racist people. Calling the kids racist names, coaches joining in on it too. Never in my life have I ever witnessed such immaturity.

Well as the saying goes, they are who we thought they were.....

That's funny coming from vidor! I'm asking you to explain that remark.... Hate for it to be taken the wrong way. I'd advise you to tread lightly

Apparently many of you can't seem to understand the posts on here... Never once have we stated that we are not proud of our boys or coaches for what they have done.. They worked hard all season in all types of weather conditions just like the other teams have. We are not accusing refs or the other team of cheating. What happened was a ref inadvertantly blew his whistle on a play that would have resulted in a touchdown. What should have happened, an official time out should have been called to discuss the issue rather than allowing 4 mins to run off the clock, and by the rules, the Vidor coach had the option to have the ball placed where it was at the time the whistle was blown which would have resulted in a first down, or to replay the down from the original spot. This is not what happened, the ball was placed at the original spot. All we are stating is the rules were not followed which did result in a game changing event... No one knows what would or would not have happened if the ball was spotted at the point when the whistle was blown. And yes, we all know that it's just little League, and they are just 5 and 6, but we also know how important it was for these kids no matter what age... I'm sorry if you don't have a child playing at this level and think it's a waste of time, we do not. We are not asking for anyone to give up any trophies or anything like that. The beaumont boys played hard for it as well and I am sure worked as hard as the rest too. We just didn't like the way things happened because rules weren't followed whether it was intentional or not. That's all

I understand and trust me I'm from Bmt Sr. - we know all about unjust rulings😬