West Beaumont vs Vidor Black, Flag

AshlyHasBeen

[quote name="bradyb" post="1581232" timestamp="1415508478"]

Yes the team did play awesome. I didn't mean it like the way it sounded. I'm sorry... The kid with the Mohawk really stood out man. Awesome
Blocking for him and he is really fast.[/quote

None taken. Nothing wrong with pointing out kids that runs for several hundred yards.

You always give credit when credit is due.

The Mohawk reduced the drag. LOL.

GREAT job on the Sr. game B.

Yes the team did play awesome. I didn't mean it like the way it sounded. I'm sorry... The kid with the Mohawk really stood out man. Awesome

None taken. Nothing wrong with pointing out kids that runs for several hundred yards.

GREAT job on the Sr. game B.

[quote name="Bobcat101" post="1581236" timestamp="1415508712"]

GREAT job on the Sr. game B.[/quote]

Haha that's funny. Don't say that man all these kids will go get a Mohawk lol. The Mohawks look awesome on the glag kids for sure. Thanks buddy.. I enjoyed it. Like seeing all the kids coming together and playing as a team and working hard. Both teams did great.

Vidor lost, had a td taken away because a ref inadvertently blew his whistle because he thought Vidor boy that scored got his flag pulled but didn't... Vidor didn't get the ball spotted where it should have been spotted, refs made them play it over where it originally started which is not what the rules state. This was just one of many discrepancies in the game but our boys fought hard and played their hearts out only to be called losers by the other team when shaking hands after the game... Great sportsmanship beaumont bulldogs

Vidor lost, had a td taken away because a ref inadvertently blew his whistle because he thought Vidor boy that scored got his flag pulled but didn't... Vidor didn't get the ball spotted where it should have been spotted, refs made them play it over where it originally started which is not what the rules state. This was just one of many discrepancies in the game but our boys fought hard and played their hearts out only to be called losers by the other team when shaking hands after the game... Great sportsmanship beaumont bulldogs

Hate to hear that about the kids being called losers. I also hated to hear the fans from Vidor call the refs a lot of racial names... It's really a shame. Refs are humans and humans make mistakes. The kids played hard... Very hard. Great season to both teams.

Yeah those refs, coaches, and players represented beaumont as just how we know em. Ungrateful, spoiled, undisciplined, racist people. Calling the kids racist names, coaches joining in on it too. Never in my life have I ever witnessed such immaturity.

Well as the saying goes, they are who we thought they were.....

This statement is a shame. You might look at them like that but most everyone else does not. I will pray for you smh

I know for a fact our coaches drill it into our boys head that we only say good game whether we win or lose...several of our kids came back telling the coaches the other team (bmt) called them losers and we're upset. For the most part maybe the refs called a fair game... Except when You inadvertently blow your whistle the team with the ball has the option of getting the ball where it was when the whistle was blown which would have been the 15 yrd line... We didn't get that option and while the bmt coach and refs discussed this issue the clock kept running... Several times when refs had conferences the clock kept running and shouldn't have... At the 2 min time frame the clock is supposed to stop at different events in the game and didn't..and when you have a game won, you don't have your kids sit down on the field only to stand up for the last second to run off... Just line up and drop to a knee that's the sportsmanship thing to do... Trust me, there is way more than this

Not whining on this end... If you beat me fair that's fine and we take the loss, but when you see these young kids work as hard as they do and literally have a game taken away from them because rules are not followed then yes I have a problem with it. As stated before, there were many specific rules that were violated in this game and it's just sad that there are some out there that can't be fair at the 4-6 yr old age range

Not whining on this end... If you beat me fair that's fine and we take the loss, but when you see these young kids work as hard as they do and literally have a game taken away from them because rules are not followed then yes I have a problem with it. As stated before, there were many specific rules that were violated in this game and it's just sad that there are some out there that can't be fair at the 4-6 yr old age range

To get on here and say that if the refs would have made all the calls, your team would have won is BS. You got beat plain and simple whether 1 call or 100 calls were missed.