Houston Rockets.

I hate when ppl watch a lil bit about sports and complain like they know what they are talking about if you barely watch sport you can't be an expert

Never said I was an expert, and clearly stated my how I felt about basketball in relation to my comments, so no need to be rude.

Can you blame a guy for finding the 38 year old guy who is running circles around everyone else and making plays all over the court to be the best player out there. Guy doesn't play like your typical NBA player, probably because he spent his whole career over seas. Basketball would be much better to watch with guys aging like that all the time.

Never said I was an expert, and clearly stated my how I felt about basketball in relation to my comments, so no need to be rude.

Can you blame a guy for finding the 38 year old guy who is running circles around everyone else and making plays all over the court to be the best player out there. Guy doesn't play like your typical NBA player, probably because he spent his whole career over seas. Basketball would be much better to watch with guys aging like that all the time.

well stop watching basketball every player is different its a lot of old players were doing nothing but standing around