pick your upset for next friday

skipper

I am going WAY OUT on a limb and predict Jasper over Huffman. That will be without doubt an upset. A huge upset. Almost no one is picking the Dogs.

I did...... As a make up pick of sorts in the pick em this week. Also have WOS over HJ. Could look like genius or a fool(been accused of both so it don't matter either way lol.....)..........

How does that make you feel Footballer06?

Surely doesn't make me feel curious and confused like you are with a two cat name. Gotta pick one bruh, gotta pick one. I'm sure the Crosbyanites would prefer u pick the Panthers as your wavering and uneventful posts of nonsense don't belong in The Jungle where Every Cat knows that the Cougar is the real KING of the Jungle!!!! One more thing, you seem to have a fetish with my brilliant posts and vast football knowledge, as you take popshots at quite a few of them, so if you wanna have a little lively bantering I'm game. I must let u know however, I'm smarter, wittier, and most importantly support the better storied programs (yes, I too have a collegiate alma mater extreme ace in the whole if we must go there) than you!!! Tick tock Confused Cat Tick tock!!!

Surely doesn't make me feel curious and confused like you are with a two cat name. Gotta pick one bruh, gotta pick one. I'm sure the Crosbyanites would prefer u pick the Panthers as your wavering and uneventful posts of nonsense don't belong in The Jungle where Every Cat knows that the Cougar is the real KING of the Jungle!!!! One more thing, you seem to have a fetish with my brilliant posts and vast football knowledge, as you take popshots at quite a few of them, so if you wanna have a little lively bantering I'm game. I must let u know however, I'm smarter, wittier, and most importantly support the better storied programs (yes, I too have a collegiate alma mater extreme ace in the whole if we must go there) than you!!! Tick tock Confused Cat Tick tock!!!

How long have you had these delusions of grandeur?  

Wos upsets hj and the hooterville fans. hj should be favored against poor WOS who fields it's worst team ever according to some while hj clearly fields the best team they ever had. Unfortunately for hj fans unlike last year at Silsbee, no moral victories here, a loss will be a loss. With great expectations, sometimes great failures happen.

Wos upsets hj and the hooterville fans. hj should be favored against poor WOS who fields it's worst team ever according to some while hj clearly fields the best team they ever had. Unfortunately for hj fans unlike last year at Silsbee, no moral victories here, a loss will be a loss. With great expectations, sometimes great failures happen.

I like our chances this year better than Silsbee's last year......