SEC

team first

The fact that people actually chant this at games tells one all he needs to know about your trashy fans. The fact that you hash tag this on your posts...

You know that abrasive, backwards cousin every family has that lives out in the boondocks and is a pain to deal with for the rest of the family at weddings, funerals and Thanksgiving?

That's kind of how LSU is for the rest of the SEC.

You know that abrasive, backwards cousin every family has that lives out in the boondocks and is a pain to deal with for the rest of the family at weddings, funerals and Thanksgiving?

My thoughts precisely. :D

I read about this a while ago and I realize it is primarily students who chant this. But I actually read a thread on an lsu site where they were complaining that the band had been barred from playing "Neck," (the song in which they would chant this) because people were upset this was chanted in front of their children at the games. They (more than one poster) were arguing that a college football game is "no place to bring a child."

Needless to say, I was shocked until I remembered it was an lsu site I was reading. Anyone who wants to complain about Tech fans/students, I invite you to attend a game in Baton Rouge.

My thoughts precisely. :D

I read about this a while ago and I realize it is primarily students who chant this. But I actually read a thread on an lsu site where they were complaining that the band had been barred from playing "Neck," (the song in which they would chant this) because people were upset this was chanted in front of their children at the games. They (more than one poster) were arguing that a college football game is "no place to bring a child."

Needless to say, I was shocked until I remembered it was an lsu site I was reading. Anyone who wants to complain about Tech fans/students, I invite you to attend a game in Baton Rouge.

It's not uncommon to hear people say that LSU is the Texas Tech of the SEC, and it wouldn't surprise me if there's a similar saying at Big XII schools.

This post is too funny. Since it comes from a member of the fanbase that produced harvey updyke, brian downing, the A&M stadium construction worker, the broad who came off the top ring rope in the Sugar bowl, the meth dealer saying 'roll tide' as the cops slap the cuffs on him, the fan who murdered a fellow alabama fan for not being 'upset' enough after last year's Iron bowl loss. and on and on and on.

This post is too funny. Since it comes from a member of the fanbase that produced harvey updyke, brian downing, the A&M stadium construction worker, the broad who came off the top ring rope in the Sugar bowl, the meth dealer saying 'roll tide' as the cops slap the cuffs on him, the fan who murdered a fellow alabama fan for not being 'upset' enough after last year's Iron bowl loss. and on and on and on.

This post is funny, too, because it reveals the obvious little-sister complex you must have to keep a record of all of the events you just outlined on your team's rival school.

Well it's a long list isn't it?

A long list that only indicates crazy people will do crazy things. That's life. I could probably spend ten minutes using Google to find stupid things done by Auburn fans, but I'm not going to. Why? Because I'm not going to let a rivalry turn into an obsession.

It's not uncommon to hear people say that LSU is the Texas Tech of the SEC, and it wouldn't surprise me if there's a similar saying at Big XII schools.

In Texas, Texas Techsters are often called "Sand Aggie's"

They were a lot more fun to talk about when "The Pirate" was in charge.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:159]

In Texas, Texas Techsters are often called "Sand Aggie's"

They were a lot more fun to talk about when "The Pirate" was in charge.

No kidding. I miss that guy. One of my all time favorite coaches.

Yet you mocked LSU fans. Are you the kettle or the pot?

I didn't mock them. I just stated a perception of LSU fans shared by many fans in the SEC, including those in your own fanbase. After all, it was an Auburn fan who coined the term, "corndog."

That's not exactly running around with a rap sheet for individual members of a fanbase like you are.