West Column: Mid County Madness has soared to new heights

Michele

They said 16500 on the radio   Im sure it was 16000 bulldog fans and 500 Indians fans

And I'm sure the PNG fans would say its the other way around since "nobody" has fans like PNG!   :rolleyes:

By the way, I noticed in the pics of the trophy presentation that the PNG side was empty.

And I'm sure the PNG fans would say its the other way around since "nobody" has fans like PNG!   :rolleyes:

By the way, I noticed in the pics of the trophy presentation that the PNG side was empty.

No I am sure as an Indian fan that we only had 15500 of the fans there many many were disguised in Black and Gold it was the only way that they could get into the stadium....lol

The presentation photos were photoshopped to take out the Indian fans Im sure.

Yup I noticed your youth group tried to imitate ours, nothing but a mess.didn't like our kids throwing all the empty containers onto the track. Totally tasteless display of manners.

Maybe your football team should imitate ours, might get a win....... Always taking shots, you are consistent. Gotta give you that.

I was very critical about the kids throwing the bottles of powder and water bottles onto the track. I even chewed their asses at the game, but I found out later that the G Crew told them to do so earlier in the game because it would be easier to clean up than leaving them in the stands. Not sure why they didn't just bring the trash cans up to the exits and have them throw them out as they exited the stands. Not very well thought out.

Personally didn't like the shot taken at the BE...I mean if they would have been behind it would the PA News plug it?...No...in the end the they are competitors and it shouldn't be advertised in a competitors paper...but I hope that documentery happens

Not surprised the BE didn't cover it. Anyone who has lived in Mid-County all of their life knows that the BE doesn't cover Ned/PNG sports teams very much. It's one of the main reasons we stopped subscribing to them years ago.