Junior playoff predictions

loopy

Upandin is a little high strung pride. I will give him cuddos though, they have done well so far. Their head coach knows football and how to adjust. Not sure he will be ready for Ned black trickery they will b mixing in game plan though. New look from black now that playoffs are here. White will just keep handing it Toni. 8 as usual

No way , ned w is too strong , Lum W vs Ned W .. Nov. 9th

Well assuming both Nederland teams make it past week 1, I think ned white wins.  I have no DOG in the fight (pun intended).  I have seen both teams play twice.  Nederland white is more dominant on offense and defense despite what black may say.  Black is good and will score, I think white will come out on top though.  good luck to both teams to make it. 

I also predict that Lumberton White may have a tougher time making it to the big bowl game.  They better not look past Bmt gold or they could be in for a rude awakening.

The Ned B and Ned W game is gonna be closer than everyone expects. Its gonna come down to when and where they subsitute their non-starters and which teams non-starters are better. Both teams are familiar with each other. Not gonna be a blow out either way. No disrespect to any team or coaches but neither team has played another team like the other. However, ive seen major improvements throughout the teams this year. Good Job Coaches.

upandin,  baseball should be right around the corner for you!  plenty of time on your hand.  all I can say is watch out for the backside here we come.  our game plan will come togather just fine, might as well through away all of your game film, it wont help.