Junior playoff predictions

loopy

Ned black with ease by 20

ned white if they can contain the speed on the outside.  may be a pick em blue has gotten better.

Lum. white by 20 purple running the same stuff and lum knows how to stop it

Bmt. gold and Vidor pick em, vidor has improved and is more disciplined team.

Yes it is , I'm just still laughing from your prediction that we can't score on Ned B

Even Bmt G put up 20 on Black and would do even more now (And dont throw no crap out there about second team as #10 and #12 were both on the field). White WILL score multiple times on black and will come away with the victory. Sorry Loopy.

Even Bmt G put up 20 on Black and would do even more now (And dont throw no crap out there about second team as #10 and #12 were both on the field). White WILL score multiple times on black and will come away with the victory. Sorry Loopy.

U gave up 56 points who cares if you scored 20 point against them. I guess as long as your kid kicks FG and makes TD your happy. Can we say DADDY BALL  :)  :P  :lol:  :D

U gave up 56 points who cares if you scored 20 point against them. I guess as long as your kid kicks FG and makes TD your happy. Can we say DADDY BALL  :)  :P  :lol:  :D

Keep taking shots against our defense if it makes you feel better. I was only saying that if we can do it then Ned W can do it. Keep up.

And yes my kid made some field goals and i thought it was cool. No touchdowns tho so once again you have misspoken. I guess all you can do is add numbers from the STJFL website. Great job!

You obviously don't know me though if you think i play daddy ball. Maybe you should come talk to me on at practice since you want to keep taking shots at me and my team.

Keep taking shots against our defense if it makes you feel better. I was only saying that if we can do it then Ned W can do it. Keep up.

And yes my kid made some field goals and i thought it was cool. No touchdowns tho so once again you have misspoken. I guess all you can do is add numbers from the STJFL website. Great job!

You obviously don't know me though if you think i play daddy ball. Maybe you should come talk to me on at practice since you want to keep taking shots at me and my team.

Or maybe your from Ned W and want to take out your frustration with the league on my team like we had something to do with your forfeit to us. This sounds more likely. 

Easy big guy, u need to worry about Vidor and Lum W if you make to the next round  instead of little ole me. I have never bashed a single kid on your team and believe they give 100 % every play.  i apparently hit a nerve and it is clear you like to run your jaws on the forum but when you called out you get mad. :angry:  So I will sign off till 1st round is over. good luck to you and your team. :)  :P  :D

Easy big guy, u need to worry about Vidor and Lum W if you make to the next round instead of little ole me. I have never bashed a single kid on your team and believe they give 100 % every play. i apparently hit a nerve and it is clear you like to run your jaws on the forum but when you called out you get mad. :angry: So I will sign off till 1st round is over. good luck to you and your team. :) :P :D

That's it really. This just started to get fun. 😊 here's my take on the difference between you and myself. I don't care whether we win or lose against Vidor so long as my kids have fun and learn. We will still be there round 2 it just might be to root for my sons friends on other teams. We got fall baseball, school basketball, little dribblers and straight A's in GT classes to worry about. Losing a football game won't kill us.

That's it really. This just started to get fun. here's my take on the difference between you and myself. I don't care whether we win or lose against Vidor so long as my kids have fun and learn. We will still be there round 2 it just might be to root for my sons friends on other teams. We got fall baseball, school basketball, little dribblers and straight A's in GT classes to worry about. Losing a football game won't kill us.

Why not want to win? You can win, learn , and still have fun correct? There is a difference for me it GRADES, ATTITUDE, and SPORTMANSHIP. I see where you listed grades, tell him to keep making those grades that is what is most important at least in my book it is . :P  :)  :D

my my marie, getting a little excited on here.  I like it.  pride, 10 doesn't typically play defense.  he is a great runner though.  I think gold walks on vidor, truthfully.  I would love for them to beat Lumberton too.  you never know.  knowing pride, if they lose, it wont be from a lack of game film. 

I think ned white roles against blue and pulls out a win against black.  just my thoughts.

my my marie, getting a little excited on here.  I like it.  pride, 10 doesn't typically play defense.  he is a great runner though.  I think gold walks on vidor, truthfully.  I would love for them to beat Lumberton too.  you never know.  knowing pride, if they lose, it wont be from a lack of game film. 

I think ned white roles against blue and pulls out a win against black.  just my thoughts.

Thanks hunch. I think we can too but with the humbling season we have had you never know. Lumberton will be a tough challenge for us but one we would love to have the chance to accept. Time will tell. We have to worry about Vidor first.

Ironically i have been to way to many vidor games this year. Ironically i never went to watch them since we didnt play them. Always went for their opponent. Thanks goodness for the camera.  ;)

How many Bmt B games did you make?  :D

Why not want to win? You can win, learn , and still have fun correct? There is a difference for me it GRADES, ATTITUDE, and SPORTMANSHIP. I see where you listed grades, tell him to keep making those grades that is what is most important at least in my book it is . :P  :)  :D

I didnt say i dont want to win. We wouldnt be out there if we didnt want it. The outcome just doesnt matter either way for "me". Its about developing young minds and trying to instill a love for the game. That in its self is a win. More points on the scoreboard at the end of a game is only a plus.  

Thanks, i think BMTG/Vidor game will be closer , not sure if Vidor can go 4 qrts  with Gold though . Like I have said before their kids will give 100% and will have fun.  

Upandin is a little high strung pride. I will give him cuddos though, they have done well so far. Their head coach knows football and how to adjust. Not sure he will be ready for Ned black trickery they will b mixing in game plan though. New look from black now that playoffs are here. White will just keep handing it Toni. 8 as usual

Upandin is a little high strung pride. I will give him cuddos though, they have done well so far. Their head coach knows football and how to adjust. Not sure he will be ready for Ned black trickery they will b mixing in game plan though. New look from black now that playoffs are here. White will just keep handing it Toni. 8 as usual

It's all those secretarial duties that stress him out 😜

Ned black with ease by 20
ned white if they can contain the speed on the outside.  may be a pick em blue has gotten better.
Lum. white by 20 purple running the same stuff and lum knows how to stop it
Bmt. gold and Vidor pick em, vidor has improved and is more disciplined team.

Agree on all, except ned w will roll !!