Woodville (5-2)(2-2) @ Kountze (2-5)(2-2)

What's Woodvilles 8th grade record? I think this game will be a good match up based on last years game which Woodville won 38-32 I believe

5-0. Hasn't had a real test all year. Closes game was Buna, who they beat 52-28. They have alot weapons all over the field. They've improved a lot since last year, but I'm sure Kountze has too. I'll be there on Thursday to watch the game of the year in that 8th grade district!

I wouldn't be satisfied to be 6-4 and not make the playoffs with the athletes Woodville has on their squad. For years I have watched not only their football team but their basketball team as well and wondered how in the world they don't compete every year, There are always horses in the stables up there.

I wouldn't be satisfied to be 6-4 and not make the playoffs with the athletes Woodville has on their squad. For years I have watched not only their football team but their basketball team as well and wondered how in the world they don't compete every year, There are always horses in the stables up there.

I agree to a point. 6-4 would be enough of an improvement to have faith though. Playoffs would be a huge step in the right direction, but I think 6-4 and beating Warren would still be viewed as a large step in the right direction for Waldie and his staff. There's a new attitude around the football program in Woodville. And I believe it'll pay off well in the next few years with the talent we have coming up.

I agree completely. To many people are happy with average,they do not realize it is the kids and the athletic program that makes a name for the community good or bad. There is no asset that is more valuable to a community than the Kids.The entire community should expect nothing less than the best from the Kids, coaches and the school. The Parents should also be involved in showing these kids how to be successful. Know talent when you see it. Know what to do with it, and dont be ashamed of swagger. 

I agree completely. To many people are happy with average,they do not realize it is the kids and the athletic program that makes a name for the community good or bad. There is no asset that is more valuable to a community than the Kids.The entire community should expect nothing less than the best from the Kids, coaches and the school. The Parents should also be involved in showing these kids how to be successful. Know talent when you see it. Know what to do with it, and dont be ashamed of swagger.

Totally agree! But look at what Woodville was a year ago! Look at the district Woodville is in! Not trying to make any excuses for the eagles but they have made great improvements over last year, IMO that's all you can expect considering the drastic coaching changes the eagles have made! They have a bunch of talent coming up and expect Woodville to be making some noise in a couple of years!

You can definitely say this won't be a repeat of the last two years. In 2012 it was low scoring with woodville winning by 2. 18-16. Last year kountze pitched a shutout 25-0, but one of those tds was a defensive td and another was a special teams score. Hopefully this year we see some dang points on the board by both offenses

You can definitely say this won't be a repeat of the last two years. In 2012 it was low scoring with woodville winning by 2. 18-16. Last year kountze pitched a shutout 25-0, but one of those tds was a defensive td and another was a special teams score. Hopefully this year we see some dang points on the board by both offenses

Exactly!!