Tarkington Playoffs???

Murph

I am not a Tarkington Fan and they are no longer in Huffman's District but i find myself pulling for them every year because they hold the second longest record for playoff droughts being 1956 since the last time they made it to the playoffs and I believe the only time in schools history. This year at 5-1 and teams still to play that have not looked good it seems their drought may come to an end. So here is to Tarkington, Good luck and would love to see you break this streak

8-4A-II                                             District               Overall

W-L                         W-L

Tarkington                                          1-0                      5-1

Coldspring-Oakhurst                          1-0                      4-2

Diboll                                                  1-0                      1-5

Shepherd                                           0-1                      3-3

Huntington                                         0-1                      1-5

Madisonville                                       0-1                      1-5

http://www.texasfootball.com/all-time-playoff-appearances/

I am not a Tarkington Fan and they are no longer in Huffman's District but i find myself pulling for them every year because they hold the second longest record for playoff droughts being 1956 since the last time they made it to the playoffs and I believe the only time in schools history. This year at 5-1 and teams still to play that have not looked good it seems their drought may come to an end. So here is to Tarkington, Good luck and would love to see you break this streak

8-4A-II                                             District               Overall

W-L                         W-L

Tarkington                                          1-0                      5-1

Coldspring-Oakhurst                          1-0                      4-2

Diboll                                                  1-0                      1-5

Shepherd                                           0-1                      3-3

Huntington                                         0-1                      1-5

Madisonville                                       0-1                      1-5

http://www.texasfootball.com/all-time-playoff-appearances/

Good post hope it happens for them too! They have some good kids that deserve it.

I am definitely pulling for Tark, too. I think they are on their way.

They are definitely on their way. They will not be on their way next year when the "on their way" players graduate. They need to get it done this year because next year they will be back to Tarkington. With that being said, I am happy for them now.