to the true blue HJ fans

skipper

They will spend the week trying to come up with new witty references on how they will destroy the Stangs, such as take a dumP on the field (that took 3 weeks), we're the new sheriff in town (2 weeks), and others. Looking forward to seeing what they come up with. Sure hj doesn't take any bye week opponent lightly.

They will spend the week trying to come up with new witty references on how they will destroy the Stangs, such as take a dumP on the field (that took 3 weeks), we're the new sheriff in town (2 weeks), and others. Looking forward to seeing what they come up with. Sure hj doesn't take any bye week opponent lightly.

You keep saying they
One individual made those posts. Refer to him and not everyone from HJ.

Here is something "witty" for ya..... How many WOS Mustangs does it take on defense to beat Newton???? Who cares!!!!!!! The starting 11 couldn't get it done!!!!!! Whoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you...... I'll be here all week... Yeah, I did say we took a dump on the field.... We really didn't... You see, that is basically a reference of dis-respect.... I'll explain, for those of you that have never played football ie stangx4, Garrity, skipper, let me break this down for you.... When someone says you "cant" do something that is definitely doable, like beat big, tough Jasper, Tatum, or WOS for that matter,  you know, good teams, it kinda lights a fire in your belly..... And if you have seen my belly well you know there's room for a lot of fire hahahahaha ... You know what Im saying stangx3.... Anyway, you kinda get a little disrespectful on the field of battle..... And this gentlemen, is my battlefield.... There is a new sheriff in town...... Well that's a figure of speech.... Do you guys learn about that stuff in Port Arthur or West Orange?... Anyway, We are not really lawmen, and we did not really take a dump on anyones field.... We just went to their house and whipped their @........ You see that's what we do....... We get on the field of battle, and even when things get tough, we dig down deep and we get it on...... Head on...... We are on a high right now thinking State Championship...... We know its week by week... I am the fan, I am the real "dirty bird" that is looking forward to playing and whooping the mighty mustangs like they stole something...... My community is a little more respectful than I..... You see, I was raised in Beaumont's North End.... Where men are men, disrespect runs rampid, and crime is at a high rate....  It's all about "home training"..... You know what Im saying StangX 107?

No doubt with all this 10 week in advance hoopla this game is getting it should be the game of the week in the area if not the state.  As far as a new sheriff in town you need to quit sniffing argon or whatever it is.  Yall need to beat the Mustangs first or at least lose by less than 40.  What HJ has done this year and a dollar you can get a peppermint stick.  Yes HJ has improved and are a force to be reckoned with this year but you aint done it ever or yet.  The Stangs will come to the home of the lake's that sour on Halloween and Michael Myers don't want any truck with any of it.  You folks better have the bark full on or it could get ugly quick.  WO-S by 3 TD's.  The only time I've been wrong was when I thought I was wrong.  I look for you to slope off these boards sometime after 10:30 Friday night Oct. 31. 

Here is something "witty" for ya..... How many WOS Mustangs does it take on defense to beat Newton???? Who cares!!!!!!! The starting 11 couldn't get it done!!!!!! Whoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you...... I'll be here all week... Yeah, I did say we took a dump on the field.... We really didn't... You see, that is basically a reference of dis-respect.... I'll explain, for those of you that have never played football ie stangx4, Garrity, skipper, let me break this down for you.... When someone says you "cant" do something that is definitely doable, like beat big, tough Jasper, Tatum, or WOS for that matter,  you know, good teams, it kinda lights a fire in your belly..... And if you have seen my belly well you know there's room for a lot of fire hahahahaha ... You know what Im saying stangx3.... Anyway, you kinda get a little disrespectful on the field of battle..... And this gentlemen, is my battlefield.... There is a new sheriff in town...... Well that's a figure of speech.... Do you guys learn about that stuff in Port Arthur or West Orange?... Anyway, We are not really lawmen, and we did not really take a dump on anyones field.... We just went to their house and whipped their @........ You see that's what we do....... We get on the field of battle, and even when things get tough, we dig down deep and we get it on...... Head on...... We are on a high right now thinking State Championship...... We know its week by week... I am the fan, I am the real "dirty bird" that is looking forward to playing and whooping the mighty mustangs like they stole something...... My community is a little more respectful than I..... You see, I was raised in Beaumont's North End.... Where men are men, disrespect runs rampid, and crime is at a high rate....  It's all about "home training"..... You know what Im saying StangX 107?

First of all that fire in your belly is probably just an ulcer because of all the crow you've eaten over the years. I've probably played more football than you've watched. WO wasn't mean streets when I was growing up but I do know what it is like to strap gloves on and step in a ring with someone who killed a man in it and was a world champion (no, I lost but never knocked down). I guarantee you come to my HOUSE, you'll get as u say a butt whipping. You might want to steal a few towels from the locker room to wipe the tears away or may I suggest a paper bag if you can find them.

You just don't understand that as bad as you want the Mustangs this year, they want you that bad also. We have something to prove to hj! We are going to make a statement and we will even give you a present when you leave...so much crow that they will have to change the town name from Hooterville to Crowville.

I'm shakin in my boots Stangx8,752...... Now your talking about you whoopin me????? I aint the one homeboy..... You better ask somebody...

I'm shakin in my boots Stangx8,752...... Now your talking about you whoopin me????? I aint the one homeboy..... You better ask somebody...

belittleman, I believe you brought up the butt kickin at the house first. It wasn't a threat my friend, just a response ( I believe you wrote: We just went to their house and whipped their @........). My fighting days are well behind me. I am old, out of shape and pretty easy going. However, I ASSURE YOU I AIN'T THE ONE EITHER. You don't have to ask anyone. Glad to see your shaking. I think the last time I saw you shaking my 13 year olds were stealing your pitch calls in a director's tourney. I am not your homeboy, pretty sure you have some other people for that. Good luck the rest of the season, love your team, your coach, it's no crime to be second best. I would suggest that if you don't want people getting under your skin maybe you shouldn't be so happy to get under someone else's.

bedelman, seriously I respect your passion and your confidence (even if it is misguided lol). I respect the hj program, your players, your coach, and most of your fans. They do deserve a winner and I am happy that all of you are experiencing that. I just believe that WOS is better. We will see on Halloween night. Seriously, though, sometime we need to sit down, eat some lunch, and talk football.

bedelman, seriously I respect your passion and your confidence (even if it is misguided lol). I respect the hj program, your players, your coach, and most of your fans. They do deserve a winner and I am happy that all of you are experiencing that. I just believe that WOS is better. We will see on Halloween night. Seriously, though, sometime we need to sit down, eat some lunch, and talk football.

The question is can you sit at the same table with someone eating crow?

Ok, misunderstanding.... My bad.... When I said we went to their house, I was talking about the Hawks going to Jasper and Tatum... No harm, no foul... My kids were done at Twin County after their 10 year old seasons... We played select after that...Young Guns Baseball.... Then 1 year as a Gladiator at 14... You must have me mixed up...In all honesty, I do have much respect for the Mustangs and their tradition ... You guys were a force when I played against yall... My senior played summer baseball with the Bullets out of Lake Charles this past summer, and got to be pretty tight with Grant LaPoint...Actually spent the night with Grants family in Florida... Awesome family, dad is as cool as it gets... Moms kinda hot..... Anyway, Oct 31, Aaron Edelmon cant wait to lay a "friendly" tackle on Mr. LaPoint!!!! I believe if HJ cuts out most mistakes and comes in with a plan (which Dubois will) the Hawks with shock the Stangs and the state of Texas.....

Here is something "witty" for ya..... How many WOS Mustangs does it take on defense to beat Newton???? Who cares!!!!!!! The starting 11 couldn't get it done!!!!!! Whoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you...... I'll be here all week... Yeah, I did say we took a dump on the field.... We really didn't... You see, that is basically a reference of dis-respect.... I'll explain, for those of you that have never played football ie stangx4, Garrity, skipper, let me break this down for you.... When someone says you "cant" do something that is definitely doable, like beat big, tough Jasper, Tatum, or WOS for that matter, you know, good teams, it kinda lights a fire in your belly..... And if you have seen my belly well you know there's room for a lot of fire hahahahaha ... You know what Im saying stangx3.... Anyway, you kinda get a little disrespectful on the field of battle..... And this gentlemen, is my battlefield.... There is a new sheriff in town...... Well that's a figure of speech.... Do you guys learn about that stuff in Port Arthur or West Orange?... Anyway, We are not really lawmen, and we did not really take a dump on anyones field.... We just went to their house and whipped their @........ You see that's what we do....... We get on the field of battle, and even when things get tough, we dig down deep and we get it on...... Head on...... We are on a high right now thinking State Championship...... We know its week by week... I am the fan, I am the real "dirty bird" that is looking forward to playing and whooping the mighty mustangs like they stole something...... My community is a little more respectful than I..... You see, I was raised in Beaumont's North End.... Where men are men, disrespect runs rampid, and crime is at a high rate.... It's all about "home training"..... You know what Im saying StangX 107?

The usual starting 11 wasn't playing that night. Short DT and Mandel.