Orangefield at HJ Predictions

HJ wins with ease OF is a good team but I think HJ is on a different level at this point.

HJ-42

OF-14

Hats off to the kids and coaching staff at HJ, finally the community is fired up about the football team not just the basketball team. I am truely happy about this. I always pull for the small schools. In the past is was OF, HJ and HF because they were put in a very difficult district. Your right, HJ is on on a different level I mean their non district schedule was brutal. I think orangefield should skip this game because there is no way we can beat the high flying hawks. All the post about WOS are blowing up and this one is almost off the first page. Take away the turnovers last year and Orangefield wins that game. Both team have a lot of players coming back this year so I think the score will be closer than some of you have predicted. I have never seen an Orangefield poster on setx say they are on a different level than their opponent. You know why because we cant, we just play the game.

Hats off to the kids and coaching staff at HJ, finally the community is fired up about the football team not just the basketball team. I am truely happy about this. I always pull for the small schools. In the past is was OF, HJ and HF because they were put in a very difficult district. Your right, HJ is on on a different level I mean their non district schedule was brutal. I think orangefield should skip this game because there is no way we can beat the high flying hawks. All the post about WOS are blowing up and this one is almost off the first page. Take away the turnovers last year and Orangefield wins that game. Both team have a lot of players coming back this year so I think the score will be closer than some of you have predicted. I have never seen an Orangefield poster on setx say they are on a different level than their opponent. You know why because we cant, we just play the game.

Take HJ's turnovers away and the game was a 30 point win last year.....  it works both ways!    haha

Glad to hear from ya again old friend!!!    Gumbo on the game????

Dubois knows how this offense can wear a good defense down late in the game.. He isn't overlooking anyone... I am being perfectly honest, I have not seen a team in this area with the size and athleticism and speed as HJ... Orangefield is always good but I got to go with my gut and say HJ will be too much for Orangefield....

First of all these are kids playing this game not pros and even pros look ahead and there is nothing coaches can do about it. IF the hj kids are looking ahead, OF bites them. hj is coming off a huge win over Tatum, hard to get up for another team after a huge game that kinda determines who you really are (just ask WOS last week). I honestly don't think hj plays up to their capabilities this week and OF goes all out. Should be exciting.

OF does have a chance, just think hj can overcome them.

First of all these are kids playing this game not pros and even pros look ahead and there is nothing coaches can do about it. IF the hj kids are looking ahead, OF bites them. hj is coming off a huge win over Tatum, hard to get up for another team after a huge game that kinda determines who you really are (just ask WOS last week). I honestly don't think hj plays up to their capabilities this week and OF goes all out. Should be exciting.

OF does have a chance, just think hj can overcome them.

I got news for ya Stangx I think some of these boys were looking past Tatum at OF. Trust me when I say these boys know what teams they are going to have to play flawless against and OF is on that list.

This is going to be one of the best games of the season! Both teams have VERY talented athletes and WONDERFUL head coaches. This game is going to come down to which players have the best mindset. I assure you our Cats are not coming into this game lightly (as I KNOW DuBois' Hawks are not either).

And at the end of the game - the boys and coaches will meet at the 50 yrd line to pray together, be encouraged together and be praised for ALL of their hard work - together!

This is going to be one of the best games of the season! Both teams have VERY talented athletes and WONDERFUL head coaches. This game is going to come down to which players have the best mindset. I assure you our Cats are not coming into this game lightly (as I KNOW DuBois' Hawks are not either).
And at the end of the game - the boys and coaches will meet at the 50 yrd line to pray together, be encouraged together and be praised for ALL of their hard work - together!

Nice post. +1