obama Scraps Qurantine Regulations...

smitty

You know, I was thinking about why obama doesn't seem too concerned about Ebola in America,  I thought he's doing his typical "America doesn't deserve any special treatment in the world."  You know, why should Americans be protected when other people in the world can't.  But, I said that can't be the reason.  But -- look at what I came across!  obama, along with strong support of the ACLU, (from the article) "quietly scrapped plans to enact sweeping new federal quarantine regulations that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention touted four years ago as critical to protecting Americans from dangerous diseases spread by travelers."  I should not be shocked.  obama's history has been to tell America, "it's time to pay the price!"  obama, along with the ACLU, thinks it's not fair that we have these protections at the expense of others.  But, it's, again, a Constitutional question of protecting Americans.  But, as we have said, and he has shown, the Constitution means nothing to obama!

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/2010-04-01-quarantine_N.htm