Ford Park Security

krd102502

Wanted to let everyone know that this weekend there was another car burglary marathon at ford park during a weekend softball tournament. There were known victims both Saturday and Sunday. This is the second incident that I know of in the past six months. I do not have a son who plays baseball however I'm sure that this has occurred during those tourneys as well. As a tax payer it pains me to see such a beautiful facility built with little or no parking security or cameras being installed. Instead security spends it's time making sure that there are no sunflower seeds snuck into the facility. I contacted a local news agency to check into this for all of us parents who regularly attend tournaments out there but if all parents who see this post could contact ford park as I intend to and make your complaints known that something needs to be done to at least make potential criminals think twice before acting.