PNG uniform

PN-G joins Allen and Lake Travis as teams with completely different alternate helmets. Multiple teams have alternate uniforms including West Brook. Bruins have red to go along with a blue set and road whites. Allen has an actual throwback uniform. PN-G isn'r really a throwback at all. The color choice is just used as a dedication to the '53 champs. Indians only have white and grey helmets. After the rough 2012 season Faircloth got rid of the purple helmets. He said he didn't want anything from that season. So they got new white helmets and switched from Nike to UnderArmour uniforms. The biggest complaint I hear from Indian fans is the lack of purple pants that could be mixed in.

Would be cool to see WOS wear throw backs to comemorate their '86 State Champion......oh wait....they still wear the same uniforms!! Lol. Aside from the new uni's this year that they will wear a few times, WOS hasnt changed. Its almost like the Dallas Cowboys or the Steelers. Might have a tiny tweak but if you had a picture of game uniform from '86 and a picture of 2014. You probably couldnt tell the difference.

Also, on a side note..i remeber playing against PNG(baseball) in the late '90s and can swear they had grey uni's.

I am a graduate of PNG and played football and baseball for them. I am old school and believe in what Joe Paterno said when asked about why he never change the style of their uniforms. He said " we don't need to look all snazzy and glamorous to come out here and kick your arse ". Sorry I am old school and believe tradition does not change. That is what tradition is. Look at my name and figure it out.

Im going to guess you played in the mid 80s?

I have the 1989 PN-G Nederland game on VCR tape i got to get it converted to dvd.

You have got to get a copy of that.. Ted was awesome....... It helped Danny Malone was the man................... Mcgill. Bost, Gizzi, Droddy, Hart, Robertson, Gordan, Carpenter twins, man that was some good times....