Woodville 26 Deweyville 10/Final

WOSgrad

Let me start off by saying this...I don't care what anyone has to say about it...but Deweyille is not a bad footba team. They don't have much speed, but they can move the ball. And that QB is a hoss. Deweyville played their hearts out tonight. Woodville won simply because they are much more athletic as a team than Deweyville.

Deweyville moved the ball well and played very physical football. They don't have much depth or speed, which killed them in the forth quarter. But overall, a good game for Deweyville. They played well.

Woodville, on the other hand, looked sloppy. A win is a win is a win though. It wasn't pretty by any means and we will definitely need a better performance next week against Hardin. Silly penalties and poor tackling is what kept this game close. Woodville won this game simply because they out-ran Deweyville all night. If Woodville executes better next week and eliminated the penalties, they could be headed for a 4-0 start for the first time in years.

Let me start off by saying this...I don't care what anyone has to say about it...but Deweyille is not a bad footba team. They don't have much speed, but they can move the ball. And that QB is a hoss. Deweyville played their hearts out tonight. Woodville won simply because they are much more athletic as a team than Deweyville.
Deweyville moved the ball well and played very physical football. They don't have much depth or speed, which killed them in the forth quarter. But overall, a good game for Deweyville. They played well.
Woodville, on the other hand, looked sloppy. A win is a win is a win though. It wasn't pretty by any means and we will definitely need a better performance next week against Hardin. Silly penalties and poor tackling is what kept this game close. Woodville won this game simply because they out-ran Deweyville all night. If Woodville executes better next week and eliminated the penalties, they could be headed for a 4-0 start for the first time in years.

Sounded like Woodville was making poor decisions and was not focused coming in! I'm sure the coaching staff will have it corrected by next Friday and have the eagles up to par! Thanks for the info eagleswoodville#1