HJ 82 WOS 66 Final/Tuesday

The answers came from HJ in the 2nd half...they made adjustments in the locker room at half and executed them perfectly in the 2nd half.....other than a few FT Netherly was shut down in the 2nd half.  Congrats to HJ and its coaching staff of changing the game plan and executing it!!!!!

Ryan Donahoe proves once again that he is one of the best. If he keeps playing like this i dont see anybody beating Hj

You are correct, he is a great athlete. HJ has a great player i him for sure. They only thing i think about is what happens when another team covers donahoe and he does get more than 20 a game. Not trying to start anything, but just curious. Im sure there are other seniors that are leaders on the team, but would it put the team into a shock if points cant be relied on by donahoe. Butt besides all that im upset that we didnt win, but congrats to HJ. Ands lets finish the district out and get rdy for playoffs.

You are correct, he is a great athlete. HJ has a great player i him for sure. They only thing i think about is what happens when another team covers donahoe and he does get more than 20 a game. Not trying to start anything, but just curious. Im sure there are other seniors that are leaders on the team, but would it put the team into a shock if points cant be relied on by donahoe. Butt besides all that im upset that we didnt win, but congrats to HJ. Ands lets finish the district out and get rdy for playoffs.

the team wasnt shocked in the meeting when hj won 73-71 when donahoe only had 10 and Jarvis Benard aka "Tap" stepped it up with i know at least 30

Guest Living 4 Friday Nights

Yes that are other schools looking at Donahoe.  I would believe that LU coaches were watching Netherly as well.  He has been on their hot list since last year.  Would be nice to get both in a Cardinal uniform.

Hopefully they will end up Cards but no guarantee.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23