Can Hardin put loss behind them?

Hardin Fan

I hope Hardin can put the loss to New Waverly behind them.  I know a lot of starters were out and should be back for the next game, but can the coach pull this team back together?  I saw one kid pull his pads off and quit on the team in the 3rd quarter.  My question is should he be allowed to return.  To the rest of the team way to play when your down.  Take the bye week and improve you got this.

bighornet in my "opinion" when you pull your pads off and not play the rest of the game you have quit on your team.  In life just because things are not going your way dosent mean you should lets say "let your coworkers down", to me you should work harder as a team and get it done, but like I said that is my "opinion".  Just hope it dosnt rub off on the rest of the team.  Now to prepare for Woodville where it starts to count.

Guest HardinHornets

Once again, we want to keep things positive around this ball club, HornetFan. Indeed, the kid got frustrated over a mistake he mad; was upset and got into it with his position coach.

In turn, he was told to sit down and watch the rest of the game. He has not quit on his team and yes, he is a sophomore on the team. He is learning to become a man, team player and a large contribution to this team on a weekly basis. Not having the center / QB combination meant a lot in this game. Ethan played very well with the limited amount of preparation, going into this game. We are glad this break came when it did, to get kids healed up, rested up and ready for District competition in two weeks. The Hardin Hornets will be ready to battle against Woodville, next Friday. Continue going forward kids, this community is behind you.

Thanks,

HH

This has somehow gotten blown way out of proportion. A 15 year old kid got frustrated Friday night. An immature thing to do but I can assure everyone he has learned from it.

Hey man no worries...kids just get their dobbers in the dirt from time to time. I thought it was a QB last year, my hope was it did not revolve around the same kid or leader of your team.  Football can really force the emotional types to anger quickly and it takes maturity and seasoning to handle that...15 years old playing Varsity, I will give him a pass. I am sure he learned from it and if he didnt I am sure his Coach is putting it in perspective for him.  

Yes the Senior QB , quit last year after being benched.

The kid is frustrated, but he will be fine.

Way too many penalties Friday night. Different QB/ center, but lots off illegal procedure flags, still seeing missed blocks, arm tackles.

The kicker was also frustrated, after missing the XP. Kids will learn, to keep head up and keep going,
We all make mistakes, it helps us get better

Okay, I understand that your QB and Center did not play the other night. But lets not blame the loss entirely on that. You don't get beat by almost 30 points because two people are hurt. I think it would have been more competitive with them on the field, but I highly doubt those two players would account for 20+ points on the offensive side of the ball, not to mention stopping New Waverly on the defensive side of the ball. Other than that, I hope the QB and Center are ready for Friday. Woodville will be fairly healthy as well, coming off a bye. As I said, they better be ready for a dog fight :)

Okay, I understand that your QB and Center did not play the other night. But lets not blame the loss entirely on that. You don't get beat by almost 30 points because two people are hurt. I think it would have been more competitive with them on the field, but I highly doubt those two players would account for 20+ points on the offensive side of the ball, not to mention stopping New Waverly on the defensive side of the ball. Other than that, I hope the QB and Center are ready for Friday. Woodville will be fairly healthy as well, coming off a bye. As I said, they better be ready for a dog fight :)

We expect nothing less.