Junior Week 2 scores

Bmt Pride

saw both the PNG games this week.  Png purple didn't win by too much but they dominated the game.

Lumberton white,  they will be in superbowl this year.  their coach must have gave them an attitude adjustment since last game.  they looked like a totally different team. 

obviously mr. pride didn't do that good in his home opener I see

Lumberton! told you fellows and yes Nederland is that good obviously Ned W hasn't played any talent yet but they need to put some different backs in when they are up like ( linemen ) that don't get to touch ball ! NOT your 2 or 6th string backs that would start on the teams y'all have played. Don't tell us on this board you don't know how to not run the score up. Please PN has a dynasty has been (winning)when they are young and when they are the older group. Have you ever seen them beat someone 62 - ZERO! That is CLASS in my book! Don't run the dang score up on these teams that don't have the personnel you guys have. Do you know what it does to kids that get beat like that "come on man" if the damn score is 30 to nothing it's the same damn thing as scoring 60 geezus. Don't run the score up like that put your gaurd or rotators in backfield geez it ant that hard "it's harder to score".So don't give me that load of crap because the whisperer Ant stupid. If you need to learn how to not score call the PN coaches.

Sh.........................

Billy "whisperer"your a total idiot!!!! You don't have a clue and you seem to forget your all mighty PN coaches scored over 50 points on Ned w last year and Lum w. We ran 3 plays all game and we had kids in the back field that have never even played running back or touched the ball this year but you wouldn't know that because your just talking out your a$$. I don't ever post on here but your not going to talk trash on my coaches or team.

Oooh if you want to talk to billy apparently u know where I'm at. Don't run the score up it's not hard don't give me that crap. It's not that I just love PN look at what that group has done!

And why can't y'all all leave billy out of it everybody wants to throw him out there. Also if you know my name you probably I know where I leave and I can debate face to face. So lets just keep it whisperer ok fellows

and yes I am an idiot !!

Sh..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Stop acting all tough on this BLOG, Billy. Come on i see why TOBY fired you.LOL

Oooh if you want to talk to billy apparently u know where I'm at. Don't run the score up it's not hard don't give me that crap. It's not that I just love PN look at what that group has done!

And why can't y'all all leave billy out of it everybody wants to throw him out there. Also if you know my name you probably I know where I leave and I can debate face to face. So lets just keep it whisperer ok fellows

and you call people gangster!!! The pot calling the kettle, you are a wanna be!!!!!

Jag you read this board as much as I do better watch it or you will lose yo job!

Sh......

I'm at the house tonight, my other half is mad but its football season!! Hey you better leave HAWK05 alone, i predict a 1 round KO. I speak the truth, sounds like someone you know huh. younger, bigger, and stronger those are facts. LOL