HJ Just Whooped Cleveland Like They Stole Something...

This subject came up at the end of last school year. Let's not rehash, for the kids sake.

I don't know what subject you are referring to about last year.  This is a new season and I'm just asking where the other 4 designated

"Potential starters" were while the scrimmage was going on.  Not looking for names, not trying to embarrass any player, don't have an agenda here.  Does anyone from the hawk territory know where they were?

I don't know what subject you are referring to about last year.  This is a new season and I'm just asking where the other 4 designated
"Potential starters" were while the scrimmage was going on.  Not looking for names, not trying to embarrass any player, don't have an agenda here.  Does anyone from the hawk territory know where they were?

Certainly not a subject to be discussed on a forum like this.

What the hell is a purple eagle???? We scored on WOS last year with only about 7 or 8 offensive plays...... Moved the ball easily...And the first ever summer workout program in about 12 years..... Will WOS score is my question.....  Hope you are not judging by our game last year.... We've come a long way puddin..... WOS and HJ will be for the district championship and I promise everyone on this forum, it will not be a walk in the park for WOS.... They better bring their "A" game....

Like I said before, HJ only chance is that the game is played at HJ. Other than that, it will be just like last year! Someone on hear must have been watching another game because by halftime last year the game was over even though there were still 2 quarters left.  I'm hopeful that HJ will be better, but to say that WOS may have trouble scoring is freaking hilarious.

By the way how did the raiders and the hawks turn out in their scrimmage?

Like I said before, HJ only chance is that the game is played at HJ. Other than that, it will be just like last year! Someone on hear must have been watching another game because by halftime last year the game was over even though there were still 2 quarters left. I'm hopeful that HJ will be better, but to say that WOS may have trouble scoring is freaking hilarious.

By the way how did the raiders and the hawks turn out in their scrimmage?

Raiders didn't do too good and we lost a senior from the scrimmage because he blew his leg out.

What the hell is a purple eagle???? We scored on WOS last year with only about 7 or 8 offensive plays...... Moved the ball easily...And the first ever summer workout program in about 12 years..... Will WOS score is my question.....  Hope you are not judging by our game last year.... We've come a long way puddin..... WOS and HJ will be for the district championship and I promise everyone on this forum, it will not be a walk in the park for WOS.... They better bring their "A" game....

Moved the ball easily in 6 or 7 plays   please! The hawks only scored once in 4 qrts, Halftime was 21 to 6 and the final was 46 to 6 and the hawks moved the ball easily!!!! LOL