Junior Week 1

Bmt Pride

Ned B coaches are a good group of guys. I know that winning is their goal, as is every coach, but I doubt they go around saying that.  Seems out of character for those guys. My boy plays for NB and this is our 3rd year with this group of coaches. Win or lose, the kids learn a lot from the NB coaches. Coach DeSerrano is a class act and a great role model for the boys, as are the assistant coaches. You can tell they really care about the boys. Should be a great game this Saturday between NB and LW, as well as a great season for all the teams.   

I'm hearing great things for our Nederland teams which makes this bulldog happy. heard road to super bowl runs through Nederland this year but time will tell. Heard PNG teams are trying to reload from losing some great players. Apparently Vidor is starting over again in Juniors. Heard they scrimmaged both Orangefield teams and didnt do so hot at all. I cant wait to see everyone play this weekend. Good luck to all the teams!!!!!!