Myers Baseball Club - or simply "MBC"

Coach Myers

The most inventive approach to Baseball Training

To hear the details of the Club and it's Training Methods/Programs - please attend the MBC Prospective Member Meeting @ Doornbos Park (Nederland) Friday August 8, 6pm/ Saturday August 9 @ 1pm/ Sunday August 10 @ 3pm

I am only accepting 4-20 Members for the MBC Offseason Training Program before employing another coach.

This is a Private Baseball Club - Exclusivity is a Principle used here

** Appetizer of Details pertaining to MBC **

$200/month Membership Fee - never changes all year

Mon-Fri ON CALL for Private Training to any member - no extra cost, regardless of how many private lessons

Access to enroll in any/all MBC Training Classes *each class will be the equivalent to a "camp" offered by the other organizations, at no additional cost.  That's right - having 16 3 hour Catching Classes from Aug - Nov with each class the equivalent to a "Catcher Camp" AT NO ADDITIONAL COST to Membership.

Entry and Travel provided to various Showcase Tryouts in a 200 mile radius

Entry and Travel provided to various Collegiate Camps in a 200 mile radius

Application of Comprehensive Training Platforms to fully develop the 'Complete' Baseball Player - while always remaining Pragmatic (another MBC Principle)

and many more (I just don't trust the copy and pasters that represent my competitors from this area to disclose any detailed information - I am sure this training model will be quickly copied, so I am playing things 'close to the chest' until MBC has reached a 'satisfactory state' in it's operation to disclose training information)

This Club will operate under Principles that are designed to deliver the most complete Baseball Training Experience; with many perks to be had with the implementation of a continual core Principle to the Club: Innovation

All in all, MBC is Me...and I will only train Members of MBC; and by being a Member of MBC you get ALL I have to offer, and the quirky/potent training methods I can conjure.

Your service from MBC will not be completed until my Players physically sign the letter of intent...so as long as you are a Member, I will work to realize that dream for you.  My training services will be given to athletes from the ages of 10-18, ONLY the very serious need to join my Club, as I am not a Coach that fits for everyone.  

If you want me to train you - I want you to join MBC

You are looking at spending thousands of dollars less over the course of 12 months than any other organization in the area - literally, THOUSANDS (Calculate it...you have the possibility of limitless private lessons, 100+ position specific training classes that each will be categorized as a "camp" by other organizations *ones you spend extra money for, sometimes in the $100+ range EACH, exclusivity of having me and my training ONLY directed towards a few number of Members *you aren't just one of hundreds...you are one of a few, countless hours of personal training and not having to 'fight for time' from the leader of your training system, 20+ articles of gear, and much much much MUCH more...all at $200 a MONTH

In regards to the Spindletop Sox

It appears that interest in my Coaching may create 2 Teams that will operate under MBC - The Youth Team "3 Year Varsity Project" *in which we are about to undergo Year 2* and the High School "Showcase Development" Team.  The manner in which these 2 Teams will operate will not be disclosed to non-Members as it intends on using various platforms to deliver an Experience that cannot be matched.  Though I will say that the Sox will only have ONE SEASON, PER TEAM, PER YEAR.  So for people in the 'here and now' - the Sox will undergo 4 months of OFFSEASON, then 2 months of PRESEASON before starting the REGULAR SEASON (Feb)

That's right - MBC believes that playing too much baseball at this age can hinder a player's career, and will only operate One Season per Team that way the players may get the adequate rest and physical rehabilitation their body needs after playing all summer.  The vision of MBC is the End Game for it's Members, not so much the 'here and now.' MBC will not "trophy chase" as entering tournaments where we are the "best on paper" conflicts with the MBC Principle of Competition.

Tryouts will not be held until late November, early December so a full Offseason/PreSeason Training Schedule may be implemented to MBC Members.  *Perk to Member * During the Offseason/PreSeason (Aug - Jan), you are free to play in any sport your school offers and MBC will not interfere with that schedule.  MBC Events during the off season will occur on weekends that way Members have freedom to start the new school year with as little interference from obligations made as possible.

Do you love to play multiple sports? I do too - and I welcome multi sport athletes to join.

Do you want a 'break' from playing baseball, but still want to be involved with baseball - Now is the best time to join.

*I hold no grudges over any Athlete - by being a Member of MBC, you are free to employ any other coach of your choice to have lessons outside of MBC - I wont tell you how to spend your money, and I wont ever restrict a Member from exploring an opportunity - MBC is here to offer a better future for ALL involved and I have faith in my ability to deliver that even with the free will to chose another training system, you will chose MBC.

P.S. The Spindletop Sox will operate as one of the many unique Training Platforms used by MBC - Only MBC Members may be selected to the Sox.  This Club is not a "Select" Club, nor "League"...it is completely different to anything offered out there - this is a Private Baseball Club.  The focus of MBC is to teach/develop the most dedicated Baseball players in the most unique way to realize their full potential in Baseball.  We set no limits to how far we can go, and we operate without a 'safety net' - For optimal development, this Club will operate under it's own direction, with it's own Goals, and in full intention of becoming the most elite Baseball Training Program offered in the State.

P.P.S. - Yes, a new facility will be built to house the operations of MBC.  An investor has agreed to contribute the cost of acquiring land (in Port Neches) and the construction of MBC Training Needs (indoor cages, bullpen, practice infield and outfield, study hall/film room, etc...)  *Completion of construction is aimed for late November, keep your eyes peeled for a SOLD sign in the very near future on a patch of land in Port Neches.  

Until the completion of the MBC Clubhouse - training will be done at: Doornbos Park, Quinn Indoor Soccer Complex, and various other locations in the area.  *Until the completion of the Clubhouse, private lessons may be held at a location in closest proximity to the Member.

Yes, it is a leap of faith - and Yes, all the parts are not fully in place...but I promise you there are enough people interested that have set the wheels in motion.  MBC is going to happen and it will happen in a short matter of time. You do not want to miss out on the opportunity to be involved in my Baseball Club.  

I put my name on this club to portray how serious I am at building this into the most distinguished baseball training system - and to document all training methods under MBC Intellectual Property.  Those that know me know how serious I take Baseball - and those that really know me know that by me putting my last name on this project, I couldn't be more serious about anything else - Myers Baseball Club is my working realization of a dream, and the spoils will be given to those that believe in the quality of product i am capable of producing.  My work will speak for itself, and my work is not validated until I honor all my promises to you - I want 100% of MBC Members to play in some level of college baseball, and I will do whatever I need to do to make that happen.

To Contact Me Regarding MBC - Please Attend the Prospective Member Meeting.  I only deal face-to-face when it comes to Baseball Business.  

Do you have further questions regarding MBC? - Ask me, in person, at one of the Prospective Member Meetings.

My first spots will be offered to previous families I have coached - after they get the first option, then the Public will have an opportunity to join.  Space is intentionally meant to be limited, so I can only promise about 6, or so, openings after meeting with my 'First Call Members'  I will only take as many people as I can confortably state to deliver a Quality Product through my Training.  I do have 4 potential Coaches to join MBC, and I am not limiting how big this will grow - as long as the Quality of Product is not compromised.

This is a MUTUAL Business Agreement, not Capital - one of the many key fundamental difference MBC will operate under that differs from all local competitors.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to see you soon

- Coach BJ Myers

...MBC is offering you what nobody else can...a complete Premium Exclusive Baseball Experience that will yield riches you won't be able to quantify with dollar signs