79 Hardin-41 Deweyville

Figured this one would be close.What has happened to Deweyville?They looked pretty good early in the year ??? ???

Deweyville did ok, the Hornets just came out playing excellent ball. And was leading 40-15 at half-time. Deweyville never gave up and played all the way to the end but the Hornets had too much momentum! Good win Hornets

do you think wh is only a 1 or 2 pt better team than spurger or warren , on any given night any thing can happen. its all about matchups, look at football wh dominated hd  and hd put 40 pts on the board against groveton, thats why they play the game . the only thing i see for sure is hardin was there to play b-ball, way to go nolan and the hornets

I know you may find this hard to believe,but I don't think WH is a better team than Warren.They did beat them earlier in the year by 2 points after Warren led most of the way by at least 10.Your right its all about matchups.The Warren vs WH would be another topic.My question was about Deweyville,is Bland still out?He would matchup well with Marsh and Deweyville has a lot bigger guards so I was just curious if they had some injury problems.Just curious.

No Deweyville's gaurds could not match up with Hardin's, and I dont even think Warren is a better ball club than Hardin. Like everything that is being said its all about match-ups. Warren has more depth on their bench than Hardin does and that is why they won the first time. Hardin's starters have to stay in throughout the whole game. And I think WH could take Warren again now to. Nothing against Warren but I just dont think they are as good as WH. I mean who is going to hold Letsinger and Copeland???

I thought this post was about Hardin and Deweyville.  And the question still remains.  Has Hardin got that much better in two weeks or what's happened to Deweyville?  If this post is about Warren and WH.  Warren's guards controlled Copeland and Letsinger for 28 minutes.  With Warren's guards in foul trouble Letsinger was able to hit some really nice 3's and pull the win out for West Hardin.  I could have easily gone the other way.  So who's better, we only know about one night and that night Letsinger was.  Next time, my money is on Warren.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami