Coach Stowers Leaving??

Guest Jags

Ask coach stowers how bisd is.

If I met him, I would. I think the exodus of coaches must say something about the district. But hey, with a superintendant that makes over a quarter of a million dollars a years, I am sure he can get it straightened out.

If I met him, I would. I think the exodus of coaches must say something about the district. But hey, with a superintendant that makes over a quarter of a million dollars a years, I am sure he can get it straightened out.

Stowers did an oustanding job with the Jags. Straighten out? I think Central's football program is probably way down in his priority list.

Stowers did an oustanding job with the Jags. Straighten out? I think Central's football program is probably way down in his priority list.

Stowers might have done the best job of coaching in the district. I was commenting/joking about BISD's inability to keep coaches and the superintendent's huge salary.

Anyone smart enough to earn $300,000+ a year as a superintendent must surely be able to figure out how to hang on to coaches.  ;D

(DISCLAIMER: The preceding message is a sarcastic comment and not intended in any way to demean, castigate or otherwise chastise Coach Stowers and the excellent job that he has done)

• 9 months later...

All you outsiders talk down on BISD but Stowers has aspirations for bigger and better things.  He was trying to leave last year plus every coach he brought here for the exception of 1 left Central so Stowers has so personal problems as well.  BISD isn't as bad as some of you may think so all should hush and wait and see.....

Hey, this the second post in the row that your spewing some negativity about Central.  No need to hate, man.  I wish nothing but the best for Ozen.

Na, i wish nothing but the best for Central.

I came up through BISD, and it use to be a good district. Slowly but surely and mainly after Thomas has taken over, the district is down in everything. School performance, athletics, and so on. They need to look else where for a new leader of the district. Good luck to all of the Beaumont school for the rest of the season.  Hopefullt Stowers will stay because Central hasn't had much luck with anybody else.

Guest WeedBegone

I came up through BISD, and it use to be a good district. Slowly but surely and mainly after Thomas has taken over, the district is down in everything. School performance, athletics, and so on. They need to look else where for a new leader of the district. Good luck to all of the Beaumont school for the rest of the season.  Hopefullt Stowers will stay because Central hasn't had much luck with anybody else.

Man--I hope WB never looses Stump--but if we did I am sure we would not have to wait for LONG (w/pun2.0) ;D

Sorry bout the pun Kelly High.

When you came through, there wasn't 'no child left'.  When you came through, there was no test that blamed the school vs. holding the kid accountable.  When you came through, there was only 2 high schools which the Pear went to the West End for 3 years vs. the West coming over for 1(how fair is was that?)........

I talked to a guy who's friends with one of the school board members and he said and I quote: "Thomas is worth every penny compared on how BISD use to be i. e. volitile meetings every Thursday and being on the news...."  Now they're are 3 whites and 4 blacks on the school board and everytime he got a raise, it was 6-1 or 7-0 so if they like it, you on the outside of BISD should love it.  BTW, all high schools in BISD are AA if you put any stock in TEA scoring.  On par with the majority of the area

The same thing keeps happening in bisd over and over and over with coaches especially.  Everytime a good one comes along they see how messed up the district is, and then they leave.  Big Ham was correct in a previous post when he said central football was not high on the superintendent's priority list.  I would love to see that priority list.  It's ashame that we have lost some great role model's in our school district because of ignorance in administration.  Coaches such as ( Arther Louis, Thomas Brooks, and soon to be Donald Stowers).  Until their is a change in the administration, then we will have to settle for less.

The same thing keeps happening in bisd over and over and over with coaches especially.  Everytime a good one comes along they see how messed up the district is, and then they leave.  Big Ham was correct in a previous post when he said central football was not high on the superintendent's priority list.  I would love to see that priority list.  It's ashame that we have lost some great role model's in our school district because of ignorance in administration.  Coaches such as ( Arther Louis, Thomas Brooks, and soon to be Donald Stowers).  Until their is a change in the administration, then we will have to settle for less.

Will someone please defined 'messed up'.  I hear even the new principal @Central(who BTW is Region 5 principal of the year) doesn't like Stowers.  Another quote:  "You could go 15-0 and I still wouldn't like you....."  So again, how is this Thomas' fault?

A. Lou and Thomas had a Jones/Johnson falling out.  Brooks couldn't handle the expectations of the Pear.  Stowers wants more money and eventially get to a state power.  Again, how is this Thomas' fault

Will someone please defined 'messed up'.  I hear even the new principal @Central(who BTW is Region 5 principal of the year) doesn't like Stowers.  Another quote:  "You could go 15-0 and I still wouldn't like you....."  So again, how is this Thomas' fault?

A. Lou and Thomas had a Jones/Johnson falling out.  Brooks couldn't handle the expectations of the Pear.  Stowers wants more money and eventially get to a state power.  Again, how is this Thomas' fault

Isn't Thomas the one that assigns the principals?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83