March 2 - Newton, Texas

March 9 - Anahuac, Texas

March 22 - Hemphill, Texas

March 29 - Diboll, Texas

April 5 - Kirbyville, Texas

District 23 AA Meet April 11-12 at Woodville, Texas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry to confuse you pantherparticipant, No one from Liberty or Liberty County is worth feelings getting hurt.  You want to do a poll and see how many schools would come to your meet vs. one like BH, Nederland, New Caney, or any others go for it.  All I was stating is that as a coach those things play into it.  Obviously your a player from Liberty and don't know any better.  Your Forgiven. 

You really opened my eyes ncplaya! I mean, now Im asking myself a lot of questions. Like, WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!  A track is a track. Unless its falling apart, I really dont think where your at effects your speed. Some people, like you, might think your running faster with all that warm southern barbers hill hospitality but, IM NOT BUYIN' IT. Maybe one day unisef will get into the track meet business and we can all feel cozy while we run around. But until then I guess poor Liberty county citizens like me will have to wait.

Guest distancerunner10

pantherplaya i have run at the liberty track and i wasnt impressed the track is to hard and who cares about the meet going fast barbers hill runs a meet right including prelims and finals thats why girls and guys are run on seperate days.....i think all meets should be hosted like BH's

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami