Predictions for 21 3a next year

t-time

1. WOS - no one has yet to throw them from their throne

2. Kirbyville/Jasper - Jasper has something to prove next yr and Kirbyville has alot returning, but needs to become more consistent.

Silsbee - lost quite a few and look for them still to contend for a playoff spot

Orangefield - will be no pish over, they always play hard

BridgeCity - new coach and may take a yr to get use to things, i could be wrong though.

HJ/HF - im not to sure about their teams for next yr, i'll have to get back to them later.

Well her is the deal with WOS. My sophomore year(96) we went 7-5. That offseason, we lost most of our Defense and most of our offense. We maybe had 2 return on offense and 3 on defense for the (97) season coming up. Evrybody had us picked last or second to last in district for that year. What happened??? Well we went 10-0 with like 5 shutouts and made it to the Regional final and lost to Lamarque( the eventual state champ). Not to mention the #1 Defense in the state. The next year? we went 10-0 again with the #1 Defense in the state again.

DONT EVER COUNT WOS OUT!!!!!

WOS will have a very mobile QB next year.

Options-

1) Run the ball himself

2) Hand off to DPG

3) Run the option with DPG

4) Toss it deepfield to Dennis or Adams

dont mind adding that not only will he have just DPG he will have DPG's younger brother and kevin robinson to very quick backs!

H-J wasnt garbage just always came up short...lost 3 games by 1point EC,BC,Jasper...but we lost alot of seniors and are goin to have a young team next year...but we in the words of coach martel are "gunna go to war with what we have" and hopefully come out victorious.....i cant wait till august 7th im ready to play

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami