1st year 14U player looking for a team

Raider9900

I have a first year (born Y2000) 14U player looking to play this summer in the GT/Orange area.  Started playing select ball when she was 8.  Typically a mid-infielder but will gladly play any position on the field (except pitcher and catcher).  She will give you 100% effort, 100% good attitude, and a great teammate, all the time.  Guaranteed.

Please call if you are looking.

Darren Swisher...

409-284-2879

Tommy, I just saw your post.   I want to thank you and others that called recently for the help and interest.   She was offered a spot tonight on Bayou Bats and so she's got a place.  Big thanks to the BB's and Coach Heath for picking her up for this past weekend's tournament and giving her a look.  Setxsports - keep up the good work - This is a great forum to help our area kids.

Good luck this summer to everyone!

Darren... 

Thanks Allen.   We are good with where we are at.   It's the right decision for us.   The coaching and organization is exactly what we were looking for.   So we are excited for the games and challenges ahead.

Go SETX Teams!  I'm glad we have these opportunities for the kids to go to the next level.

Darren...