Recruiters Coming To Town...

Just this week (Tuesday), recruiters began to seek out local high school talent.  West Brook High School has seen the likes of the University of Mayland (Keenan McCardell) and Stanford University (Pete Alamar) come through.  I'm sure there are more to come.

Who are they looking at over there thats good news for our area

I spoke with some of the Central football coaches this weekend at the regional track meet about recruiting and they said that there have been a lot of college coaches that have been by the school over the last month.  The website they gave me is www.centraljaguarfootball.com  It actually show some of the coaches that have been recruiting there school, as well as all of the current kids that have received offers.  I believe they already have five kids with offers and that is before the season has even started.  One thing that the student-athletes have to look forward to in the future is Coach Foreman and his staff promoting their kids.

COACHES FROM THE FOLLOWING COLLEGES HAVE VISITED CENTRAL FIELD HOUSE THIS SPRING:

Arizona State, Baylor, University of Texas, Texas A&M, Indiana University, Lamar University, McNeese State, T.C.U., S.M.U., Illinois University, Northwestern University, University of Tulsa, Wake Forest, Oklahoma State, U.C.L.A., Oregon State, Michigan State, University of Kentucky, New Mexico, Texas Tech, University of Houston, U.S.C., U.T.E.P., Univesity of Arkansas, Mississippi State, University of Georgia, University of Florida, University of South Carolina, Colorado University, Auburn University, Florida State University, Notre Dame, Stephen F. Austin, Houston Baptist, Rice University, U.T.S.A., University of Alabama, L.S.U., Penn State University, University of Maryland, Stanford University

I spoke with some of the Central football coaches this weekend at the regional track meet about recruiting and they said that there have been a lot of college coaches that have been by the school over the last month.  The website they gave me is www.centraljaguarfootball.com  It actually show some of the coaches that have been recruiting there school, as well as all of the current kids that have received offers.  I believe they already have five kids with offers and that is before the season has even started.  One thing that the student-athletes have to look forward to in the future is Coach Foreman and his staff promoting their kids.

That's a win win for both parties! Maybe WOS can learn from this

All three Beaumont schools have football program websites that promote their kids!

Lol, Yeoj some of these guys think it's only occurring @ certain schools. I say Congrats to All who have been shown interest. My son has had quite a few visits the past few weeks, but no offers yet. The recruitment has definitely picked up though. We are so thankful. Again, Congrats to All SETX athletes

Lol, Yeoj some of these guys think it's only occurring @ certain schools. I say Congrats to All who have been shown interest. My son has had quite a few visits the past few weeks, but no offers yet. The recruitment has definitely picked up though. We are so thankful. Again, Congrats to All SETX athletes

That and they want to give a certain coach credit for doing something that was in place before he even got to that particular school.

There are a lot of things that are rumored around BMT & Orange about recruiting, period. Some good & some bad but I love the attention S.E. Texas kids are getting from Colleges! Tobe is doing his thing over at Central and hats off to him, if he just stays in his lane and focus on doing the right thing, I believe he will have much success with his program. He has a load of talent at his disposal. Remember, this area was once the football capital of the world & this tradition seems to be back!