Top 09's

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LCM's jv beat PNG tonight... lefty dallas brown threw 6 and 1/3 innings striking out 7 giving up 2 runs and 3 hits. matt johnson had a couple of hits and tim barry had exceptional defense.... the jv is 8-1 and 1-1 in district

from what i understand the select team southeast texas gators did have the lemaire kid on that team and he did not start infront of any player dont get me wrong u can make a big turn around in a year and also look at lumberton's varsity not a great match against lcm's

But this class of 09 is gunna be some of the best games that we will witness for the next couple of years

lol...obviously your not a scout...i know of a couple message boards they use

Scouts do not use this type of message board to look for prospects. You are misinformed on that topic. There are sites that are used daily by scouts.

Moms, dads, and sons are answering the question, "Who can play in southeast texas"? If you read "all posts" by the "scouts" on this message board, it might point toward that the people that are aking this question are the same ones that I just told you are answering it.

Although there are some very informed people that post here, no scout wants to hear from June, Ward, and even Wally, that the Beaver is a heck of a player.

They will call the local coaches and come to the summer, fall and high school games.

Although there are some very informed people that post here' date=' no scout wants to hear from June, Ward, and even Wally, that the Beaver is a heck of a player.[/quote']

I'm not a scout but even I wouldn't be fooled by the Cleavers, Beaver couldn't hit the curve ball. Now, I would take a chance on Lumpy, little slow but could hit it a mile.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01