This is the Obama govt.!

Folks that are for Obama and what he is doing just remember next time it may not be your man in office and it could happen to anyone! I cant understand why even the Obama lovers can be ok with this kinda stuff!

http://www.westernjournalism.com/must-watch-womans-congressional-testimony-going-viral/

What "video" will the administration blame this on?  Hummm?!  

I am sure they will contend that all govt agency activities against this woman were "carry over" orders from the Bush Administration. If that doesn't "wash" it will simply be spontaneously coincidental. Bullets, I am particularly interested in whether or not you think there is anything suspicious here?

LOL LOL LOL I am not talking about the political organization. The point was not about avoiding taxes but rather the abuse of power by the government. I repeat my question ( which you have ignored) So you see nothing odd about the variety of federal agencies who suddenly needed detailed information from an heretofore "uninvestigated" individual?

If we are going to talk about tax avoidance, can we include Charley Rangel, Tom Daschle,Hilda Solis,and Tim Geitner. These are but a few of those who championed "shared sacrifice"