• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont

• Your last sentence is one of the only things I would agree with you on.  I stopped watching 5 minutes into it.  If he can hold a normal debate, he will mop the floor with braindead biden.  Unless, as in the case with hillary, he knows what questions are coming.  Wouldn’t put it past the Dims!
    • biden showed how he felt about the military when he, against the advice of his own military leadership, withdrew from Afghanistan, resulting in 13 deaths of military personnel.  So quit painting a negative portrait of Trump, when biden caused far worse damage than the words of Trump.  As a matter of fact, hillary’s actions concerning Benghazi were worse than Trump’s. Muhammad Ali was a draft dodger, but I bet you’re not concerned with that.  He was an idol to many, so try that card somewhere else.
    • Those "experts" are what most people call Liberal nutjobs. Biden lied straight to the American public in that debate. The moderators clearly covered for him. But Trump "lost" because he was too mean to Biden. Yeah, we remember. It's really special when an apparently grown, mentally functioning man can't discern what amounts to a "your mama" joke. Trump has been crude and obnoxious on many retorts to people, but he says them to get under their skin. Any high schooler can understand this. (They are the kings of obnoxious comments.) After your attempt to paint Trump as a failed president due to employment declining due to Covid, I can understand how you can make this adolescent connection. You think Trump hates the United States Military because he made a crude, ridiculous, and obnoxious comment to McCain. Wow. Just wow. That is some serious TDS you have festering in there, which seems to be getting worse.  
    • Nah.... Trump said how he felt about the Troops and POWs when he crapped all over McCain.     It's really special when a draft dodger (errr...... "draft deferral") calls a man that spent years in a POW camp a "loser for getting caught."  Ahhhhh, who cares.... it was just another mean tweet, right?