Jay Carney Is Mentally Deranged

usedtobe

Did you catch the subsequent report or the actual press conference yesterday, where Obama's Press Secretary, the esteemed Jay Carney, hyped a book that his wife wrote and published in 2009?  He managed to tag it into a response that he was giving regarding questions that he was fielding on "Women's Rights In the Workplace."  Now, I'm not egotistical enough to presume that you readers are just panting to the verge of hyperventilating waiting to read what I write about the liberals in general and Obama's adinistration in specific.  But if you have read any of my previous comments you can say without hesitation that I'm consistent with my feelings about this current administration - I don't like Obama, Biden, Holder, Clinton, Sebelius or anybody else that has a current cabinet position.  Nor do I care for the Czars that seem to just be hangers on to a plush government monthly check (or weekly, or there could be some on daily checks, since they should be GONE in the next 3 hours).  But, have you ever heard Carney use as a point of reference from the podium anything written by, say, Lindbaugh - O'Reilly - Hannity - Krauthammer -Coulter?  No, of course you haven't because he hasn't.  That would be a travesty; grossly an inappropriate thing for a person in his position to do.  It's just strange and straining to see how there rules that apply to liberals and a complete set of rules (in the eyes of this administration) that apply to conservatives.