SETX Heat March Madness Basketball Tournament

DeuceSixSuited

We are having our 1st tournament of the year March 28-30 in Beaumont, Tx.
We are having a little dribblers division and a AAU/select division. All ages 9u-17u
AAU/select is $225 per team
Little dribblers is $150 per team
Multi team discount available
3 game guarantee, possibly more.
Already over 30 teams entered.
Please call if you would like to enter or if you have any questions.
Brady Byars
409-782-4247

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Good event, all in all I had fun enjoying the games. I prefer to root for all the kids, if a player on the opposing team makes a good shot I give him props for it. If an opponent is shooting free throws I'm quiet and let him concentrate as he shoots. Why can't everyone act this way when they are watching a basketball game? Most people do, but there are some who would rather yell and scream, talk crap, and act like they are a bigger show than the game. Remember people these are young kids you are disrespecting, their parents are in the stands next to you and they don't appreciate it at all. Show some class, yell at a ref for a bad call, yell at the coaches or talk to players on your own team if you want but leave other people's kids and other teams players out of it. I say all this because I witnessed an ugly event at gym 5 today people fighting in a church gym on Sunday. Not going into details, just wanted to shed some light on this subject. Come on people, we are supposed to be the adults here, the kids usually handle themselves just fine and show respect for their opponents.