Top 10

soccer14

lol well yeah yall have been playing for over a month and right now teams like Lumberton and Nederland are dealing with extremely young teams. Nederland has 6 freshman and Lumberton only has 2 kids from last years team but congrats on being on top.

I saw every team play at least once and some I saw more. Kelly Fan is probably basing his opinion on the Ned vs Kelly game. Ned was a much improved team after some line up changes and that being their 4th game. PN-G was much improved after their 4th game. Kelly has a very good team and they are also well into their season. West Brook will do well in district play, they have a very good team. The best game of the tourney was PN-G vs West Brook. Since everyone played different teams you can't go by wins and losses strictly, here is my area rankings as of now:

1. Kelly

2. West Brook

3. PN-G

4. Lumberton

5. Nederland

6. Vidor/LC-M

8. HJ

Guest LHSSoccerPlaya

I will go ahead and say this for my top, and i dont see why everyone is putting lumberton below westbrook considering we beat them, maybe should've tied since they scored on themselves. We at least earned to be even with them.

1. Kelly (i give props but i think a rematch with l-town would be a better game)

2/3. Westbrook & Lumberton

4. PNG

5. Nederland

6./7. Vidor/LCM

8. HJ

lol well yeah yall have been playing for over a month and right now teams like Lumberton and Nederland are dealing with extremely young teams. Nederland has 6 freshman and Lumberton only has 2 kids from last years team but congrats on being on top.

well kelly has only 2 seniors and the rest are juniors and freshman...so you cant really put an age on it

being able to play togethor as much as you guys did b4 anyone else is still a huge advantage... I still think that Kelly is the best team in SETX though... but the chemistry developed on the field in game situations is a huuuuuugggeeee advantage over these other teams who have not played many games b4 this tourney...

I think we need to add central in this list. They are going to be better than most think. Westbrook was missing a few in the lumberton game. I have to give extreme props to those lumberton boys they are extremely good.People can make excuses all day long a win is win and it still goes in the books as a win. "Excuses are like a**holes everyone has them and they all stink" stated by a great coach. . . If someone lost a game its because they didnt play hard enough and strong enough. . it dosent matter who's there and who isn't. In the long run a team is a team and its up to the coach to build that in the mind of his players regardless to the talent... You can have all the talent in the world and still lose. I beleive that all teams played extremely good in the games over the weekend it was a place to have players trust each other and become a team. Everyone wants to win but it was a great time for improvement. The nederland team did extremely good against Kelly sat night. They came out strong and pushed players around and kelly wasn't expecting that kind of play by the young Nederland team. Well Done Nederland.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder